Piecrust being a jerk to me

Author Topic: Piecrust being a jerk to me  (Read 20785 times)

What the forget is going on in this thread. 

from what i can tell:

ventral makes a stupid documentary about "blockland's worst members" and mentions pie crust in the OP for some reason
pie crust becomes sore in his argentinian butt
ventral revises his documentary outline to include pie crust as one of blocklands worst members
pie crust wilds out and takes this super seriously like people dont already make fun of him on a daily basis
ventral posts this drama

Yes, you're forgetting that I attempted for this stuff to go off in PM and not down in a drama thread.

from what i can tell:

1. ventral makes a stupid documentary about "blockland's worst members" and mentions pie crust in the OP for some reason
2. pie crust becomes sore in his argentinian butt
3. ventral revises his documentary outline to include pie crust as one of blocklands worst members
4. pie crust wilds out and takes this super seriously like people dont already make fun of him on a daily basis
5. ventral posts this drama
you got 3 and 4 mixed up: ventral for some reason decides to open up a poll to see whether or not people want pie crust in the documentary

anyways, this is followed by
6. ventral gets all worked up and tries to shout pie crust down with pie crust's rep to "teach him a lesson"

Yes, you're forgetting that I attempted for this stuff to go off in PM and not down in a drama thread.
dont know why you wouldnt want to be in a documentary with all the attention grabbing stuff you do

cant help but feel ventral would be more respected had he not decided to do the "entrepreneur s of blockland" thing

cant help but feel ventral would be more respected had he not decided to do the "entrepreneur s of blockland" thing

Amen.

holy stuff this is loving hilarious

jokes are funny
Like you
I read it and thought it was pretty funny, it looked like satire.  I'm assuming you're too young, and therefore haven't been educated in English class as to what satire is and how to see it.  That's how I learned it, at least.

That has nothing to do with anything going on, lol. It's clearly a joke.
Im paintingcan. it was meant to be a joke.

ventral was asking for this

and pie crust is kinda just doing the usual

Wow, I'm pretty hated and troll alot but swatting is way to far, hope you're doing ok.

User was banned for this post
You will not be missed. Anyone know how long this is?

You will not be missed. Anyone know how long this is?
iirc admitting to trolling is permanent

Then let this be a lesson for him.

Then let this be a lesson for him.

Now we just need to teach you a lesson. Preferably permanently.