Swatted.

Author Topic: Swatted.  (Read 73788 times)

I probably don't need to. I told the police about the game and how it works, they're bound to find this post and do it themselves.
Unlikely. Local police forces don't tend to do stuff about out-of-state affairs like these

Unlikely. Local police forces don't tend to do stuff about out-of-state affairs like these
Meh. Either way we'll probably call them about the situation later.

when did this happen, can i get a time stamp?  also did the server go down during or after this, and is it probable to suspect these two have done something to cause it?

Meh. Either way we'll probably call them about the situation later.
I suggest you deal with the situation ASAP or we will have to, as Amy and Blockgirl may strike multiple times on different people other than you.

Yeah bro you really should get this dealt with  asap

Swatting isn't just a crime, but it's also literally a form of domestic terrorism. Anyone who does this stuff deserves 10 years in prison at the absolute least, and that's me being kind.

I just reported Amy to a moderator for Trolling/DDOS/Harassment/Misleading Authorities and I tipped both the IPs posted by Red to the FBI website. If the feds care, they should take good care of them. The worst thing that can happen to them is a couple months or years in jail or juvie (guessing the latter) since Swatters are charged for Terrorism.

Enjoy prison, Amy and Blockgirl.

Swatting isn't just a crime, but it's also literally a form of domestic terrorism. Anyone who does this stuff deserves 10 years in prison at the absolute least, and that's me being kind.
18 § 2331 is punishable by 9-14 years in my state.

Also there's the story about the 15 year old kid who swatted twice, he was sentenced to 25 years in prison on two offenses of domestic terrorism.

I just reported Amy to a moderator for Trolling/DDOS/Harassment/Misleading Authorities and I tipped both the IPs posted by Red to the FBI website. If the feds care, they should take good care of them. The worst thing that can happen to them is a couple months or years in jail or juvie (guessing the latter) since Swatters are charged for Terrorism.

Enjoy prison, Amy and Blockgirl.
thank christ

I can't imagine anyone swatting over a smallish community like this though damn

when did this happen, can i get a time stamp?  also did the server go down during or after this, and is it probable to suspect these two have done something to cause it?
The harassment started at 12AM and the swat began around 4AM

so pictionary and despair syndrome crashed a long time after that
despair syndrome started having issues at about 3 pm PST and i think pictionary/falling platforms started having issues more than 12 hours after this incident (theblackparrot said that his just crashed at 11 pm PST in the despair syndrome thread)
stufflord i know what you're thinking but it appears the server crashes and this are unrelated (i hope)

The harassment started at 12AM and the swat began around 4AM
Chances are that they used a voip or skype if they were smart

so pictionary and despair syndrome crashed a long time after that
despair syndrome started having issues at about 3 pm PST and i think pictionary/falling platforms started having issues more than 12 hours after this incident (theblackparrot said that his just crashed at 11 pm PST in the despair syndrome thread)
stufflord i know what you're thinking but it appears the server crashes and this are unrelated (i hope)
noedit: actually nvm about it being unrelated im a bit blind
the harassment against anthony and the falling platforms/pictionary crashes seem to coincide

Storm Surge is also TacoTheSkid
just in case nobody remembers
the skid swatted two other members and investigateed both of them
avoid avoid avoid