The Harvest: Tony's Clan

Author Topic: The Harvest: Tony's Clan  (Read 40964 times)

Team QI hasn't given me a reason for them to get off the Harvested list. If anything this topic made it worse.

Team QI hasn't given me a reason for them to get off the Harvested list. If anything this topic made it worse.
Team[Qi] doesn't negotiate its way off of servers' ban lists--Team[Qi] just hosts its own, much better versions of said servers.

Team[Qi] just hosts its own, much better versions of said servers.

So you just want your anonymous members to join my server secretly and find out what I am doing then copy it.

So you just want your anonymous members to join my server secretly and find out what I am doing then copy it.
Or maybe he just doesn't want their members to be 'publicly humiliated' by you guys, and have the ability to join their clan without immediately being hated for 'guilt by association?'

The way I see it both of you are bickering like toddlers. There's no right or wrong, you're both just obsessed over some power rangers stuff or which flavor of m&ms is better.

Why can't you both just pause from the arguments and like, shake hands or some stuff. In the end it doesn't matter who started it first or who continues it, all that matters is that this stuff stops NOW.

hold hands and play patty cake

All of you are pretty much 14-20 year olds who are literally spending your free time arguing on a forum for a kids game. It gets worse. Tony is a known baiter and clearly has social issues, yet you decide that the best course of action is to create 4+ dramas against him and continue to feed his ego. That makes you worse than tony himself, since you're instigating the circumstances and then passing the blame onto another party. Like, holy forget it's stupid.

There are a lot of us bystanders who are basically speaking the voice of reason at this point, and those words are essentially "Everyone needs to stop."

Not just tony, not just his supporters, not just Qi and blockchip and w/e. We need everyone to stop at this point, because you're basically splitting the forums into two self-righteous groups, and that tainted reputation will stick with you all for years until nobody remembers you.

Just stop, please. All of you. Not even a dismissive post, it's the best course of action now.

QI's rep was tarnished a long time ago by their own bullstuff and then they think if they can get on the anti-harvest train they could fix their image.

There are a lot of us bystanders who are basically speaking the voice of reason at this point, and those words are essentially "Everyone needs to stop."

Not just tony, not just his supporters, not just Qi and blockchip and w/e. We need everyone to stop at this point, because you're basically splitting the forums into two self-righteous groups, and that tainted reputation will stick with you all for years until nobody remembers you.

Just stop, please. All of you. Not even a dismissive post, it's the best course of action now.

Path is right, and the only reason anybody cares about the harvest list or whatever the forget it is, is because you are making yourselves care. "Waa im on a loving list of a handicap waaaaa" grow up

Are we seriously still talking about qi

I agree, its time to stop

If you can't simply ignore him and move on you have a real brain disease or you're just envious that he's popular and you're not or something. Get over it. Maybe if people weren't so butthurt the Harvest would've been forgotten. Make your own barred off clan and see how that works out for you.

The Harvest is the Blockland Forums equivalent of Cartmanland, and you can't come. Basically a private clan. The criteria seems to be that you have to be a good builder and a rationalist to get invited.

Lol, you think that I desire to be apart of the clan. I've never shown any interest since day one, nor have I made a big deal about it until this whole Qi vs Harvest thing blew itself out of proportion. Obviously you've had your head up your ass for pretty long now, otherwise you'd actually come to your senses, pop your head out, take a look at the big picture and realize how much of a dumbass you're starting to make yourself look like.

But no, you refuse to look further into this and repeatedly say, "lol ur just jelus, lololololol". I not once in my point here did I ever say that I was jealous or that the exclusivity of the group was a problem.

How about you come back to me after you learn how to make a solid point with proper evidence and plausible claims.

or you're just envious that he's popular and you're not or something. Get over it. Maybe if people weren't so butthurt the Harvest would've been forgotten. Make your own barred off clan and see how that works out for you.

Again, nobody loving cares whether or not they're in the clan. If you can only chalk this up to be about jealousy then you can't accuse others of being mentally damaged