Poll

-

-
-

Author Topic: Overwatch Megathread  (Read 775045 times)

did not realize you could put junkrat's things on the bouncy balls
or at least I think that's what happened there?
You can
You used to be able to punch it and it would fly through the spawn room door during prep phase and fly across the map.

You can put symmetra turrets on it too, but they die if the turret hits a well

I finally unbox a summer skin and it's the genji one

fml

fml

I mean it is one of the better ones.

dva's and bastion's backstories actually sound amazing for some kind of wave based fighting with a team
new brawl
team of twelve composed of zarya, d.va, reinhardt, ana, and mercy (no more than three of one hero) fight against 101 bastion units in a wave-based survival
no respawns unless the wave ends or you are resurrected
reinhardt's shield absorbs twice the usual amount of damage

I feel like if that happened, the optimal strategy is to just have 3 of everything except zarya
and then proceed to have the reinhardts make a triangle out of their shields and have everybody else shoot, dva's absorbing damage when possible

fml
ive unboxed like 50 and thats literally the only one i want and i havent got it yet

heck off

fml
I bought a couple boxes and got the widowmaker skin twice, and 500 gold which i cant use on summer stuff. Also i got the 100 percent german power twice too.

Add me. BluetoothBoy#1423

I just got potg as lucio for healing
and that's it
i got potg as lucio a day or two ago for getting killing blows on 3 enemies and sound barriering during a zarya ult

This is what happens when you get 6v6 torbjorn only. At around the 2 minute mark we stop using turrets and it's hammer only.
HOT DANG

EDIT: Also I have to say Pharah is my favorite offensive hero.

EDIT #2: Also this happened. Stuck it out the whole match too (and lost of course).

...And then the other team did the same thing next match. Amazing.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2016, 11:30:32 PM by BluetoothBoy »

In Overwatch, does team composition really matter much if everyone is good at the character they're playing as? Every game I've played with different characters and classes and stuff, I've never cared about synergy and all that junk, and my team tends to win most of the time without any problems. That includes my limited time playing the Overwatch beta, although that of course was only against the super dumb Ai team, so that doesn't really count.

remember when i said if i didn't get usa mccree i'd kill myself

well
guess what

wel if ur gonna do it do it with an american flag