Poll

-

-
-

Author Topic: Overwatch Megathread  (Read 779920 times)

in the PTR if you have toggle guardian angel set to off if you try to use it once it goes away and you can't ever use it in the match again

what the forget is this a known bug cus if not i'll report it because that's broken as hell
nvm it is but it still sucks because toggle set to off is way better than on
« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 06:54:31 PM by gr8dayseth »

what does toggle off do?
do you have to hold down to fly, or does it just disable pressing it again to cancel flight?

I personally prefer being able to cancel it, but hate how difficult it can be to fly to some people

it makes it so you have to hold it but it's way nicer because you can hold it down even if you're not in range yet or on cooldown and when you are you "automatically" fly to them
plus it's easier to remember that you even can cancel it

it takes a little bit to get used to but it's worth

it makes it so you have to hold it but it's way nicer because you can hold it down even if you're not in range yet or on cooldown and when you are you "automatically" fly to them
plus it's easier to remember that you even can cancel it

it takes a little bit to get used to but it's worth
It does sound great. I should check that out.

wait have we even discussed the new map here guys

Season 2 seems released

I mean why not?
why do people have to be so petty, i mean. a weak "girl power" joke where you play as only girls and people start saying their feelings will get hurt unless they also include a "boy power" mode. it wasnt made with any political message or anything.

d.va's "game on emote" shows her eating doritos and drinking mountain dew

why are people like this

you forgot the good part

d.va's "game on emote" shows her eating doritos and drinking mountain dew

hate to break it to you but we've known since the PTR updated a couple weeks ago