Poll

-

-
-

Author Topic: Overwatch Megathread  (Read 780651 times)

something happened in my placements and im now at the wrong rank

pretty funny how the graph shows the more team-reliant heroes having the lower winrates

looks like im going to have to spam the living stuff out of DPS to solo carry back to my upper plat i sat on in s1.
my current DPS main is sitting at a 100% winrate lmao, this should work out

edit: overbuff tells me im actually in the 15th percentile with e.g Ana, but hey
« Last Edit: September 05, 2016, 05:15:55 PM by Donnies Catch »

are you sure about that

Ill have to be on my comp tomorrow to check my hero stats for comp season 1

Barely got ranked into the 2500-3000 range (Platinum), now for the grind until diamond and master

i got just under platinum

So I started actually playing comp and finished my placement matches finally and uh

I guess this is good?

I feel like everyone gets low plat or high gold when first placed

Has anyone here placed below 2k, or 2.5k even?

Has anyone here placed below 2k, or 2.5k even?

me, 2.2k

placement sucked because all of my friends decided to boycott overwatch, and i got five losses, two draws, three wins

so it's still low gold but it's silly

me, 2.2k

placement sucked because all of my friends decided to boycott overwatch, and i got five losses, two draws, three wins

so it's still low gold but it's silly

Why would they boycott Overwatch?

Why would they boycott Overwatch?
This, with WoW and Overwatch I really only have been playing Blizzard games. Oh, and BF1 beta when my computer doesn't crash from the memory leak

all of my friends who played last season placed around/below 21K apparently

This, with WoW and Overwatch I really only have been playing Blizzard games. Oh, and BF1 beta when my computer doesn't crash from the memory leak
That wouldn't really be a boycott; boycott typically means there's a social or political objection

That wouldn't really be a boycott; boycott typically means there's a social or political objection
I meant that in a way like I couldn't boycott them because then I would have nothing to play lol