Poll

-

-
-

Author Topic: Overwatch Megathread  (Read 795308 times)

saw 2 legendaries launch into the air and got super excited

just 500 coins and some stuffty widow skin

ofc the mercy skin is suggestive have u seen how she sits on the broomstick?

So it's only cosmetics and the new brawl?
Kinda lackluster when it comes to halloween events, and considering how much of a pain it is to get skins above the blue rarity, odds are i won't be walking away with much by the end of it unless i pay for crates

yep
i think it brings the whole event back too so you'll be able to play things like lucioball again

Oh, that's cool. I was gonna be pissed if I discovered I'd forever miss out on all this stuff.

btw if u gonna buy boxes like me um dont honestly. i just like gambling n stuff and i have compulsive behavior so i needed them on day 1 lol.

best thing to do is just enjoy the halloween event, and on the last day, if you dont have a skin or something you dont want, only then unbox. that way you can enjoy the event AND get the things you want, without spending as much money i had done haha

So it's only cosmetics and the new brawl?
Kinda lackluster when it comes to halloween events
???

have u literally seen the amount of effort that went into the brawl and the cosmetics? not to mention the revamped character icons and career profile.
bruh do u even know how much effort and time it takes to create what they did for Halloween? honestly im loving HYPED for what they could do during Christmas

Top waifu tbh

speaking of which blizzard is confusing, if they don't want research why do they make their characters so researchable?

1. Make research
2. Raise awareness of research by making an official "disavowing" statement
3. ???
4. Free marketing
« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 03:32:30 AM by Rally »

have u literally seen the amount of effort that went into the brawl and the cosmetics? not to mention the revamped character icons and career profile.
bruh do u even know how much effort and time it takes to create what they did for Halloween? honestly im loving HYPED for what they could do during Christmas

Very cool skins that can be obtained through a luck based system for a limited time and are worth 3 times the usual amount in credits, sure they're cool, but hardly accesible unless you're willing to shell out some dollarydoos, i don't know about the event yet, it sounds fun, but if it's just a vs. bots mode that scales in difficulty i might aswell just play a custom game vs. bots

And yeah of course this took a lot of effort on all parts, and the end result is pretty loving neat, it's just that the accesibility of this new content is a problem, most people who don't wanna pay money will most likely walk away with maybe 1 legendary, 2-3 mythicals, and a bunch of blue stuff and sprays, especially if these people have better things to do than grind for lootboxes will they walk away with right about nothing, then again it is all luck based, so on the average there might be some who get 5 mercy skin duplicates, whereas the other guy only get sprays and emotes and every R.I.P victory pose, or just skins not regarding to the event at all, which i think is some real bullstuff.

i don't know about the event yet, it sounds fun, but if it's just a vs. bots mode that scales in difficulty i might aswell just play a custom game vs. bots
it's actually very cool and way more fun than going against those very low-tier bots
i went into it blind and was blown away at how cinematic it all felt
speaking of i have all the achievements for it except the one for completing the hard difficulty because forget it lives up to it's name
Very cool skins that can be obtained through a luck based system for a limited time and are worth 3 times the usual amount in credits, sure they're cool, but hardly accesible unless you're willing to shell out some dollarydoos

it's just that the accesibility of this new content is a problem, most people who don't wanna pay money will most likely walk away with maybe 1 legendary, 2-3 mythicals, and a bunch of blue stuff and sprays, especially if these people have better things to do than grind for lootboxes will they walk away with right about nothing, then again it is all luck based, so on the average there might be some who get 5 mercy skin duplicates, whereas the other guy only get sprays and emotes and every R.I.P victory pose, or just skins not regarding to the event at all, which i think is some real bullstuff.
ehh they're supposed to be sort of a rarer sight to see once the event's over anyways but hey it's much better than the last event where you had to rely PURELY on luck
« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 03:39:30 AM by gr8dayseth »

i mean cosmetics are totally optional. dont act like its bad of them to charge money for it - if you really want it you'll spend money to get it. there's no point to complain that cosmetics cost money, even if its a totally random system. developing them doesn't come free and its their way of making back the costs of adding the cosmetic content as well as the custom gamemode (which is actual gameplay that they provided free).

I deserve more free content
« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 05:57:10 AM by Rally »

tbh best part of the event brawl was all the dialogue interactions between the characters

And I mean amomentincrime finishes on Monday so we will see where that leads us with Sombra.

i opened my free halloween box and got 2 legendary coins
500 credits and the halloween reaper skin, so im happy

I take back what i said, the gamemode's great now that i've had a chance to play it, and i can see it as something that would bring people back due to the event, which makes it all pretty fair, this halloween event is quite neat.

no genji (the face of overwatch) halloween skin event is dumb