Poll

-

-
-

Author Topic: Overwatch Megathread  (Read 780773 times)

Any reason why only a couple maps are spookified? I was expecting full make-overs of every map tbh.

Isn't it just hollywood that is changed?

mercy ass might bring me back to this game

this whole time all mercy had to do to revive people was take off her pants

Any reason why only a couple maps are spookified? I was expecting full make-overs of every map tbh.
Redoing each map for a less than month long event seems extreme

i had so much struggle completing the hard difficulty especially since i was playing with randoms (they ain't too bad tho) but then we won ez-pz
it really helped that our ana and mccree were both very consistent in dealing with the bosses

odd, ilios just loads until i get kicked for inactivity

That's me kicking you. I had to make inactivity the reason, otherwise Blizzard would be coming for me.

Maybe you should look at the common factor
Because when I have 4 gold medals I'm bad

Because when I have 4 gold medals I'm bad
medals do not mean you are good

odd, ilios just loads until i get kicked for inactivity
yeah ive had this happen to me
a lot
and not just on ilios, its happened on every map for me at random times

medals do not mean you are good
Excuse me but they do.
If he has 4 then hes not a healer, so hes got gold obj kills and gold obj time. Im so loving tired of the "LOL UR GOLDS DONT MEAN ANYTHING!" people.

Excuse me but they do.
If he has 4 then hes not a healer, so hes got gold obj kills and gold obj time. Im so loving tired of the "LOL UR GOLDS DONT MEAN ANYTHING!" people.
to some extent they mean you did well in the match but they aren't a defining "wow im good" thing

to some extent they mean you did well in the match but they aren't a defining "wow im good" thing
It obviously means he was the best on the team excluding support classes.
He was the one on the point trying to cap the most. I dont know if he was doing his specific job but with those medals it show that person is competent enough to go after healers / block / heal / what ever their job is.