Overwatch Megathread

Poll

-

-
-

Author Topic: Overwatch Megathread  (Read 776211 times)

Another thing, the countdown was specifically slowed down like a week ago so that it would end today instead of Monday, why would they do that if it wasn't coming today? I honestly can't think of another reason.
Posted my theory on reddit, probably going to get downvoted into oblivion: https://www.reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/586vfx/something_people_seem_to_have_forgotten_about/
So they could prepare us for another part of the stuffty arg is what i think.

Countdowns are to instill hype. Are you serious?
Anyone that gets hyped over a number counting up to 100% needs to rethink their life.

Anyone that gets hyped over a number counting up to 100% needs to rethink their life.

what if you get 3 million dollars when it reaches 100???

it's not the countdown/up itself it's what comes when it reaches it

it's not the countdown/up itself it's what comes when it reaches it
If you're not told/promised anything for when the countdown ends, you need to not be disappointed when there isn't anything.

If you're not told/promised anything for when the countdown ends, you need to not be disappointed when there isn't anything.
i mean sure it wasn't directly said that we would get something but there were countless official teases and clues and stuff leading up to all this

regardless tho there was a lil something that we got anyways and it'll likely come at blizzcon or something but i'm still wondering why they manipulated the countdown during it to end on tuesday, the day that they release stuff on, instead of monday if they're not gonna actually release anything
« Last Edit: October 18, 2016, 09:58:11 PM by gr8dayseth »

I finally gave in and bought overwatch yesterday.
tf2 is dead to me

i ate this guy's ult like 3 times + a dragonstrike in the span of 5 minutes lol

this ARG sure would be cool if we didn't already know what sombra looked like

at this point it's just stalling

the arg was just hollow clue after hollow clue
all leading up to a 3 month countdown that ends with
loving nothing

"its okay guys she'll be announced at blizzcon!!1!"

the arg was just hollow clue after hollow clue
all leading up to a 3 month countdown that ends with
loving nothing
not to mention there was another (pretty short) countdown that led to this countdown