Overwatch Megathread

Poll

-

-
-

Author Topic: Overwatch Megathread  (Read 778021 times)

bastion doing some weird beeping at the sombra monitors in dorado

roadhog still ruins this game for me

Reaper is what gets me salty.

bastion doing some weird beeping at the sombra monitors in dorado
yea it's morse code that leads to a website and people are already on the case and starting to figure things out
also that patch is the same version number that was in the source code on amomentincrime

why they didn't just release the patch yesterday near when the countdown ended idk but hey things are finally happening again so that's nice
i won't be following it very much but hopefully this time we'll actually get something

I think they're stalling.

roadhog is a beast do not speak badly of him

He is seriously so easy to counter though.

Are you playing a character with decent dps at mid-range? Just attack him from outside of his hook's radius. Bait him into using his hook, and then get in closer for the kill.

If you're playing reaper, you don't even need to bait him. Just jump down on him from above and weave between his front/back so that he can't hook you, and it should only take 4-5 shots before he's dead.

If you're playing Bastion, don't forget around with roadhog and keep your distance in recon mode. Let someone qualified take him down while you shoot at him with your gimpy machine gun

im usually rein or bastion
but trying to play anybody else gets me raped by him 9/10 times

im usually rein or bastion
but trying to play anybody else gets me raped by him 9/10 times
Try to predict if he will hook you or not, most likely when you come face to face with roadhog, hes gonna attempt to hook the minute he sees you, after this you have the next 6 seconds to kill him safely has he cannot use his hook.

Call this number (510) 766-2726 to hear what could be Sombra talking

I think they're stalling.
its either a excuse to finish stuff up and then release, or they just want to keep us waiting.

just bought this game. pretty cool. I have 600 hours on TF2, so I can't imagine what this will be like.

idk if this is posted yet but sombra confirmed PTR nov 1. bastion rework hinted at monday???????

they apologized for the delay with sombra but ran into a big bug n stuff and its vacation season so a bunch of employees are out while others make a lot of overtime n stuff