Poll

-

-
-

Author Topic: Overwatch Megathread  (Read 780545 times)

The maps are not designed for CTF.

GODDAMN IT BLIZZARD WHY CAN'T YOU MAKE A GOOD CTF GAMEMODE WHAT THE forget WHY CAN YOU SCORE WHEN YOUR FLAG IS ALREADY TAKEN AND THE FLAG TAKES 8 loving YEARS TO CAPTURE AND IT RESETS WHEN YOU'RE SHOT WHAT loving SENSE DOES THAT ACTUALLY MAKE
It's not that they can't make a good CTF gamemode. It's that a CTF gamemode wouldn't work well for Overwatch. If you could grab the flag instantly, Tracer and Sombra would be major issues. Seeing how Sombra could throw her teleporter backwards while at the half-way point, stealth in for speed, grab, and warp back. Tracer can just rewind. Sombra in this case moving a greater distance, but doesn't recover health and has a harder  time getting in.

Scoring when the flag is taken shouldn't be a thing but it's honestly not that big of a thing.

The only thing I could think of is cut the capture time by 75%, making it 4x as fast. No resets on hits, and also disable the hero's abilities when they are carrying the flag, as if they've been 'hacked'.

I can already capture it easy enough just playing Genji and having just D.Va support me.

RNG gods let me have two legendaries in one box.

im sorry i got upset please give me the d.va skin or i will come for your family jeff

god damn I can't get out of the 2900-2950 range

Got ranked at 2358
lost first match
rip

i told mself
this event I only really want the ana skin and the dva skin
what do ya know i unbox both

i told mself
this event I only really want the ana skin and the dva skin
what do ya know i unbox both
forget off
I want the D.Va and Roadhog skin
I get the Bastion and Ana skin. I got Anas TWICE

I've gotten Mercy's highlight intro four times...

Please I just want skins :(

I've gotten Mercy's highlight intro four times...

Please I just want skins :(
Its a nice intro tho

forget off
I want the D.Va and Roadhog skin
I get the Bastion and Ana skin. I got Anas TWICE
i also got the red mei one as a bonus ahahahahha