Overwatch Megathread

Poll

-

-
-

Author Topic: Overwatch Megathread  (Read 777604 times)

She has a skin now that makes her look like one of the original OR-15s
the design is good but the eyes aren't animated so -14/10
dretorb
that is a weird word u and tox keep using

the design is good b4/10that is a weird word u and tox keep using
learn vocamulary

I wish they would add more changes to other heroes PTR patches that include a new hero so that there's a bigger chance people will pick someone other than them

since right now the only reason anyone is playing the PTR is to play orisa so it's either an insta-lock race in quickplay or a 4-6 orisa stack in no limits

I wish they would add more changes to other heroes PTR patches that include a new hero so that there's a bigger chance people will pick someone other than them

since right now the only reason anyone is playing the PTR is to play orisa so it's either an insta-lock race in quickplay or a 4-6 orisa stack in no limits
One nice way to practice is going into custom games and filling your lobby with bots

One nice way to practice is going into custom games and filling your lobby with bots

honestly I forget that's even an option most of the time

it's probably the best choice for practicing a new hero but it's hella lonely

so every season, do blizzard change the thresholds from how many rank points it takes to reach a new rank? cause i remember someone saying in season 3 that it was easier to reach diamond than in season 2, or was that just something to do with improved matchmaking?

should be live next tuesday like every other hero has been

so every season, do blizzard change the thresholds from how many rank points it takes to reach a new rank? cause i remember someone saying in season 3 that it was easier to reach diamond than in season 2, or was that just something to do with improved matchmaking?
the rank points between each rank are the same but they flattened the bell curve it used to have in season 2 and ranked people more diversely somehow in s3 but idk about s3 to s4

the way orisa fires her gun kind of reminds me of how the pulse rifle from half life 2 fires.

also had anyone noticed that small pots just shrink and leave behind debris when shot, it looks really stupid.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2017, 11:16:33 PM by Haywold »

epib boys vs the world