Overwatch Megathread

Poll

-

-
-

Author Topic: Overwatch Megathread  (Read 779257 times)

i can be your angle….or yuor devil

Why have they been nerfing Ana so much recently? I feel like the changes they do to her are a bit too much.

Can't they at least do something to her Sleep Dart? I feel like it's a bit too OP.

Why have they been nerfing Ana so much recently? I feel like the changes they do to her are a bit too much.

Can't they at least do something to her Sleep Dart? I feel like it's a bit too OP.
ana's sleep dart is her best/only defensive capability besides throwing a grenade and running. but seeing as both that and her rifle have been nerfed, her darts kinda a necessity. lucio has his boop/speed, zen has his discord + puts out enough damage by himself, sym has a shield and is loving gay, and mercy can fly to teammates
sombra was still a little too weak but now i think she's perfect.
sombra is a waste of an offensive hero slot and im still heated she hasnt been removed

bad news robutts
whats the point of playing if i cant play orisa
hurry up guys ive been waiting -________________-

While I can agree with the healing nerf on the biotic grenade to an extent, it seems harsh they're nerfing damage on Ana...it's just going to make it more difficult attempting to take out an enemy before they can kill you.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 02:58:02 PM by KoopaScooper »

Honestly my main concern for Ana is that she'll be useless in elimination now that her self heal is so stunted. I suppose this shouldn't be a real concern since Elimination is an arcade gamemode, but it's probably the one taken most seriously of them.

While I can agree with the healing nerf on the biotic grenade to an extent, it seems harsh they're nerfing damage on Ana...it's just going to make it more difficult attempting to take out an enemy before they can kill you.
i feel like they should have just nerfed her rifle. i agree that getting sniped by an ana is kinda annoying, but i dont see the point in nerfing her grenades

i just want orisa & more lucio skins

shes a robot you loving weirdo

are you telling me you wouldn't forget a robot

are you telling me you wouldn't forget a robot
stay away from me