Overwatch Megathread

Poll

-

-
-

Author Topic: Overwatch Megathread  (Read 766825 times)

5 is the absolute minimum (max 12, most commonly 8-10) and there was a time when that system didn't exist

it was specifically implemented because people were idling

I see. They couldn't just leave it unfixed though.

so junkrat is hands down my best dps hero (i suck with everyone else besides soldier), i consistently get around 30 elims or gold damage with him in comp and qp. but whenever i choose him in comp, everyone else locks in an offense hero and then complains about how "junk isnt a good dps could you switch". i never choose junk if we already have two dps, so everytime i do its people picking their heroes after me. and its usually some loving weeb that wants to play his genji main and will "change if its not working" and then never does

maybe when junkrat gets another buff or two he'll actually be seen as a good dps

so junkrat is hands down my best dps hero (i suck with everyone else besides soldier), i consistently get around 30 elims or gold damage with him in comp and qp. but whenever i choose him in comp, everyone else locks in an offense hero and then complains about how "junk isnt a good dps could you switch". i never choose junk if we already have two dps, so everytime i do its people picking their heroes after me. and its usually some loving weeb that wants to play his genji main and will "change if its not working" and then never does

maybe when junkrat gets another buff or two he'll actually be seen as a good dps
the farther in the ranks you go, the less people start caring about what you picked when filling in the roles, but your positioning and how well you're filling the role (speaking from a 1300sr to 2800sr experience). you dont have to automatically be soldier, people tend to like one hitscan dps and then a projectile dps

junkrat has a reputation for feeding zarya energy and support ults

there are exceptions of course, but that's what most people tend to expect

christ i just ran into some dude at level 209 playing genji on comp, he proceeded to blame the loss on us. console to pc is fun.

I'm guessing that is not a very popular website, but wtf.

so junkrat is hands down my best dps hero (i suck with everyone else besides soldier), i consistently get around 30 elims or gold damage with him in comp and qp.
Junkrat is pretty much expected to get this because of the way he just spams splash damage everywhere
The problem is that his damage isn't as easily targetable on a specific target as easily as other DPS

my battle tag is StarPlatinum#11882 hit me up

christ i just ran into some dude at level 209 playing genji on comp, he proceeded to blame the loss on us. console to pc is fun.
what level are you cus 209 ain't too high at all tbh and after like 1 star it doesn't really matter so much what level anyone is