Poll

-

-
-

Author Topic: Overwatch Megathread  (Read 767001 times)

Bought Overwatch yesterday, such a fun game. Tracer and Junkrat are super good, went 21-4 with Tracer and 20-5 with Junkrat on my third match.

so this happened
https://gfycat.com/WildOrderlyDorado
he got one more right at the end too so it was a team kill i'm so proud of him

just found pecon and two of her friends in mystery heroes man small world
one of them i think might've recognized me from in-game blockland and the other recognized me as the guy with the bird avatar on the forums haha i was so touched
and that's impressive that he did cus i think he said he doesn't go on here all that much or at least doesn't have an account

unfortunately since it was mystery heroes the chat was flooded with hero changes and the chat is limited so i couldn't get those moments but i still got this one
« Last Edit: March 13, 2017, 02:06:33 AM by gr8dayseth »

symmetra has autism
Synmetra confirmed browses blockland forums

season 4 harsh though
I was hoping the MMR would be reset like it was every season so I'd have a chance to place gold+ (cause in season 3 I did comp straight away after hitting 25 and forgeted them up bad cause I was inexperienced and careless) and I carried almost half my placements as Tracer and placed 900 haha kill me

i would play and get placed anywhere from 3400 - 4000 but im not willing to play 7 games a week to not decay. thats some bullstuff. keep ranked decay to where it matters -- literally only top 500

i would play and get placed anywhere from 3400 - 4000 but im not willing to play 7 games a week to not decay. thats some bullstuff. keep ranked decay to where it matters -- literally only top 500
It's only implemented in the top 10% of the player base, which at that point I would hope you are playing regularly.

It's only implemented in the top 10% of the player base, which at that point I would hope you are playing regularly.
top 10% is still like masters and up. even at that level the gameplay really isn't competitive enough to NEED the decay system. having afk accounts sitting in masters doesn't affect anything.

last season i played (less than because i decayed like 300 overall) 1 game per week and still performed above my level and had a solid win ratio, i literally just do not have the time or want to play a game every day.

its a stuff move for people who want to play competitive casually if that makes sense. yeah i want to grind out ranks, but i also dont want to and shouldn't be forced to dedicate unnecessary time every day or else face losing an insane amount of sr
« Last Edit: March 13, 2017, 09:44:02 PM by Gock. »

top 10% is still like masters and up. even at that level the gameplay really isn't competitive enough to NEED the decay system. having afk accounts sitting in masters doesn't affect anything.

last season i played (less than because i decayed like 300 overall) 1 game per week and still performed above my level and had a solid win ratio, i literally just do not have the time or want to play a game every day.

its a stuff move for people who want to play competitive casually if that makes sense. yeah i want to grind out ranks, but i also dont want to and shouldn't be forced to dedicate unnecessary time every day or else face losing an insane amount of sr
Diamond up is the top 10%, not masters. Other than that, I personally think that you should be able to play at least 7 games a week, and I also don't think people realize how little time that really is.

as someone who works 2 jobs with undefined schedules,  forget putting time out of my day to grind out 7 games a week. for me personally it crushes any opportunity to enjoy comp.

understand that diamond+ isn't hard to achieve, you don't need to be a sweaty regular player to achieve high rank and you shouldn't be forced to be one in order to keep it
« Last Edit: March 13, 2017, 10:17:55 PM by Gock. »

Diamond up is the top 10%, not masters. Other than that, I personally think that you should be able to play at least 7 games a week, and I also don't think people realize how little time that really is.
he is right though, it doesn't make sense to force them to play seven games a week to retain their rank

if you're a diamond-tier player you shouldn't be artificially blocked from staying diamond, and if you're as good as high diamond - grandmaster players you're going to be permanently barred from ever reaching said ranks

it should be 1 - 2 games a week at most, and even then that's somewhat unnecessary

only people that take competitive seriously enough to have to play every day are the top 500, for everyone else its a video game and shouldn't require you to play it every day to enjoy a competitive experience

I can maybe agree with diamond, but if you are master (top 3%) or grand master (>1%) then you really should be able to play 7 games a day. I mean really, that's only like 2-3 hours a week.

orisa out next week