Poll

-

-
-

Author Topic: Overwatch Megathread  (Read 766935 times)

for what legitimate reason though nymph, besides "you should"

how does it in any way benefit competitive community and what would be lost without it?

solo-queued my way up to 2955, was certain I would break diamond

dropped down to 2670 on an epic losing streak :(

(but as of today i'm back up another 100)

Hehe, my phone detects the rank numbers in the poll as phone numbers.

call them and say HELLO IS THIS PLATINUM

call them and say HELLO IS THIS PLATINUM
if you called gold the only people who would answer would be widow mains

for what legitimate reason though nymph, besides "you should"

how does it in any way benefit competitive community and what would be lost without it?
It forces the high end of competitive players to actually be competitive, and I think that's a reasonable requirement.

people who put korean lettering in their name should be hung from a loving overpass

they usually are korean

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

they usually are korean
yeah its really annoying how their names change the font of the eliminated thing

yeah its really annoying how their names change the font of the eliminated thing

or are the koreans hacking to make their eliminations stand out???

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Is this why you returned to TF2?

hit plat after playing a random comp game with a friend

huh

The PTR has been updated to 1.9

Most notably, Lucio has been moderately altered:

Sonic Amplifier
        Projectile speed increased from 40 to 50
        Alternate fire now considers vertical orientation when knocking targets back
    Crossfade
        Song's area-of-effect radius decreased from 30 meters to 10 meters
            A temporary in-game visual has been added to illustrate this radius (it is only visible to Lúcio and his teammates)
        Heal Song
            Healing-per-second has been increased by 50% (also applies to Lúcio's Amp It Up ability)
    Sound Barrier
        Radius decreased from 30 meters to 20 meters
    Wall Ride
        Movement speed increased by 30% when wall riding
        Lúcio now receives a burst of speed when leaping off a wall

Developer Comments: Lucio has often felt like a must-pick due to his raw healing output and the versatility of providing a speed bonus to your entire team. The goal of these changes is to keep those elements feeling strong, but making them harder to apply to everyone on your team at all times. The end result is that he should feel stronger with teams that he can stay close to but not as strong when on teams with heroes that are often spread out (such as Pharah, Widow, Genji, etc). Much of Lucio’s character power was tied up in his large passive auras, which caused other elements of his kit to be weakened over time in an attempt to balance him. Now that his auras are more focused it will allow them to be much stronger and allow Lucio to be more active in his role.

the backstory bits for heroes and specific skins that appear on the gallery page
« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 07:20:30 PM by Regulith »

The temporary visual is actually really nice, would like it if it stayed tbh