Poll

-

-
-

Author Topic: Overwatch Megathread  (Read 777666 times)

i've been pretty much binging overwatch since i got it one or two days ago can't remember and now i'm starting to hear the hit sound and elimination beep in my head at random intervals

more nerfs to mercy lol

rez makes you stationary and still has the insane casting time even in valk mode.. I know mercy is OP rn but god damn "oh stuff, our rein got focused, let me just stand here for 3 seconds without a shield to rez. oh, i got shot and it still started the cooldown, great"

they could have literally done anything else.

-reduce her ult time
-reduce the speed in which she flies in valk
-make her giant wings hitboxes to be able to focus more easily
-remove the free rez charge and only have the one

with this change it brings mercy from "hey, that's pretty good" to "only useful if not in a team fight". rezzing 5 people was insane. 2? meh. one is probably best.

also the god damn ult nerf in PTR is nuts too. If you throw a tracer bomb and you die before it explodes, it just dissapears. Same with mei. Die throwing out your ult? bye ult

NOEDIT: oh great. Looks like they nerfed valk in 4 different areas. What a stuff show.

blizzard world on the 23rd

more nerfs to mercy lol

rez makes you stationary and still has the insane casting time even in valk mode.. I know mercy is OP rn but god damn "oh stuff, our rein got focused, let me just stand here for 3 seconds without a shield to rez. oh, i got shot and it still started the cooldown, great"

they could have literally done anything else.

-reduce her ult time
-reduce the speed in which she flies in valk
-make her giant wings hitboxes to be able to focus more easily
-remove the free rez charge and only have the one

with this change it brings mercy from "hey, that's pretty good" to "only useful if not in a team fight". rezzing 5 people was insane. 2? meh. one is probably best.

also the god damn ult nerf in PTR is nuts too. If you throw a tracer bomb and you die before it explodes, it just dissapears. Same with mei. Die throwing out your ult? bye ult

NOEDIT: oh great. Looks like they nerfed valk in 4 different areas. What a stuff show.

when ur busy freedom fighting but have the chance to create advertising for ur own breakfast product https://gfycat.com/WigglySpiffyCaterpillar

that url is very wholesome
omg i didn't even notice that thank u for making my night even better C:
« Last Edit: January 17, 2018, 02:28:48 AM by gr8dayseth »

Hey I've recently been getting into Overwatch. I'm rank 16 and I mainly play as either Lucio or Sombra. I like both of them equally because supporting the team as Lucio is fun and helps the team win, playing as Sombra reminds me so much of spy from tf2 and I love playing as her overall. I like hacking into Tracers, Reinhardts and Orisa's just loving them up overall, going invisible and sneaking up behind people, dealing damage to em, killing camping widowmakers so quickly, making D.va's really pissed off then just teleporting away. It's so much fun

does anyone have tips for playing as Sombra and Lucio and are there any classes I should try out? also I hate playing as doomfist, genji, Tracer and winston they are just difficult to play as

the twitter is revealing something new every day until the blizzard world release, today it was sprays

there's a new chibi-style spray for every hero wearing one of their non-default skins; some are existing skins, some are confirmed upcoming blizzard world skins, and others are skins that haven't been revealed yet

If that is the actual new D.va skin then i am sold.
So cute.
Overall the sprays look really cute, i like the different styles of sprays that show the hero. Pixel, cute, now chibi.

that mei one is that ecopoint skin that was already revealed for this
but gossh they're cute
>that d.va spray

OH BOY
If that is the actual new D.va skin then i am sold.
So cute.
i'm slightly disappointed it's not a starcraft terran related skin tho cus that would be PERFECT and BADASS
« Last Edit: January 17, 2018, 02:36:26 PM by gr8dayseth »

I'm glad these won't be time locked, I hate it when I get like 3,000 coins and have to wait for events to spend them, but I wonder if they're going to start at 3,000 and go down or just 1,000 like normal legendaries.