Enhanced Graphics Screenshots + Graphical Resources

Author Topic: Enhanced Graphics Screenshots + Graphical Resources  (Read 146498 times)

staring teneksi's hot skies and king leo's dream builds
« Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 05:40:06 PM by MrLoL² »

I get an insane amount of lag using ReShade, but using it on anything else, it works perfectly fine. Anyone else have a problem with this or a solution?
I can't get the curvature thing to work either. I inserted the one line it says to in one file but the other doesn't have the second line you're supposed to insert it before.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 02:36:13 PM by SuperSuit12 »

http://s31.postimg.org/6a3i6qjtn/Blockland_00179.png
I made this without any shaders or reshade, just edited with Paint.net.

The effects (especially with the shine on the crown victoria) are beautiful. I've never seen a lego-based game have better graphics in my life.

RBM...
Doesn't work...
in multiplayer.

*cries in corner*
WHY
PLEASE
WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TORQUE/BL/RESHADE?
WHYYYYYYYYYYY?

RBM...
Doesn't work...
in multiplayer.

*cries in corner*
WHY
PLEASE
WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TORQUE/BL/RESHADE?
WHYYYYYYYYYYY?
It's to prevent people from cheating. Those effects require information about depth. The creators of reshade disabled depth-access in multiplayer in order to prevent cheating.

It's to prevent people from cheating. Those effects require information about depth. The creators of reshade disabled depth-access in multiplayer in order to prevent cheating.
Access to the depth buffer doesn't help you cheating, that's complete bullstuff.

too bad it's still singleplayer only

You can patch the binary to make it all work in multiplayer

this is my first post in 20 years are we ever going to get point lights that cast shadows

this is my first post in 20 years are we ever going to get point lights that cast shadows
nope

Not without dragging the player down to 3 frames per second

Shadows in their current form render the game scene in multiples depending on your settings, low = 2x, medium = 3x, and high = 4x, which is why the higher your shadow quality is, the less performance you have

So imagine doing something like that for each and every light source currently being rendered by the client

Death by shadows

I too would like that, but unless there's a better way to create or fake dynamic lighting, i don't see it happening any time soon, if at all

How do you properly install reshade?