Poll

15 (68.2%)
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: -The Nexus- (Full PvP, No RP)  (Read 31353 times)

I will be changing the names from squads to sectors, cuz you trademarked it. you're cool akio.
nice dude i'll tell him the good news

nice dude i'll tell him the good news

I never said anything of the sort. Since I never edited the post, joke's on you.

I never said anything of the sort. Since I never edited the post, joke's on you.

"Hey guys look I'm stupid"
"Hey look that guy's stupid!"
"I didn't say that joke's on you!"

.: IGN :.: Nexus
.: BLID :.: 4833
.: Level of skill? :.: yes
.: Preferred Weaponry? :.: hammer/print gun
.: Why should you be accepted? :.: The clan has my name in it.  Also I used to make aimbots and similar crap.
.: Which squad do you prefer to join? :. Assuming squad = sector I'll pick bean

Is that you, John Wayne?

Is this me?

Also DataProxy, idk if this means anything to you but I read the fully translated copy of The Art of War over at least three or four times

I could probably teach some interesting stuff about surprise and height advantage

Also DataProxy, idk if this means anything to you but I read the fully translated copy of The Art of War over at least three or four times

I could probably teach some interesting stuff about surprise and height advantage

That would be nice. But we still haven't sent a time or date. Do you have a steam?

I won't be on my computer for a couple weeks, but once I get back  I will notify

That would be nice. But we still haven't sent a time or date. Do you have a steam?
Also will there be unit formations squad leaders will be able to use

Also will there be unit formations squad leaders will be able to use

That can be arranged. I'm still organizing a couple of things, including maps and training. But that is planned.

.: IGN :.: Nexus
.: BLID :.: 4833
.: Level of skill? :.: yes
.: Preferred Weaponry? :.: hammer/print gun
.: Why should you be accepted? :.: The clan has my name in it.  Also I used to make aimbots and similar crap.
.: Which squad do you prefer to join? :. Assuming squad = sector I'll pick bean

Accepted. Standby for PM briefing.

Perhaps instead of sectors you could call them toons as an allusion to the slang in Ender's Game.