POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2133561 times)

whoa donnie you're getting dangerously close to

Jesus Christ

if i remember correctly climate scientists have been saying that this process will take more than just two decades. to suggest the earth will be a dust bowl in 20 years is some inconvenient truth fear mongering. this is not to say climate change will not be a massive issue in the future. watch potholer54's stuff if you want to know more about it. he presents the stuff said in scientific journals so he's probably correct

Source?
https://www2.ucar.edu/atmosnews/news/2904/climate-change-drought-may-threaten-much-globe-within-decades

UCAR worked with the national science foundation once or twice, so they have unparalleled credibility worthy of NASA or another government funded institution. They're also affiliated with over 100 universities around the world, including harvard and princeton

if you have a counterclaim backed up by a more credible source, feel free to pose it. but "its a liberal source so it cant be trusted / its obviously faked" isn't going to pass
« Last Edit: June 02, 2017, 09:05:07 AM by PhantOS »

Where are the 22 models mentioned in article?

« Last Edit: June 02, 2017, 09:07:43 AM by PhantOS »

i swear you triple edit like half of your posts lol

just wanna let yall know that if this happens u cant have any of lake michigans water.....

Where are the 22 models mentioned in article?
the article they cite at the bottom of the news release is http://www.climatechange-foodsecurity.org/uploads/Drought_review_Dai_11.pdf
it's published in a peer-reviewed journal so it's most likely credible
« Last Edit: June 02, 2017, 09:10:44 AM by Gytyyhgfffff »

i edit my posts an average of 6 times, mostly because im bad at clarifying stuff the first time around. i just like to fix it up

just came across this and thought it might be interesting to read: https://www.cato.org/blog/gao-weighs-countering-violent-extremism
« Last Edit: June 02, 2017, 10:17:34 AM by otto-san »

House and Senate members need to base federal counterterrorism policies on facts–such as the role U.S. foreign policy in the Arab and Muslim world plays in fueling terrorism. Members of Congress who want to win the war of “hearts and minds” vis a vis CIA need to remember that our greatest weapon is a strict adherence to constitutional norms of free association and speech, and that targeting fellow citizens of Arab descent or the Muslim faith for evidence-free surveillance and political repression only validates the CIA narrative that America is at war with the Muslim and Arab world.
great paragraph for the few islamophobes here

guys what if i told you

two scoops of covfefe

just wanna let yall know that if this happens u cant have any of lake michigans water.....
All of the Great Lakes states and Canadian provinces have laws stating you must live there in order to use the Great Lakes water.
See you soon!