POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2133437 times)

i think everyone everywhere agrees that al gore is a handicap

The Paris agreement has almost nothing to do with climate. That name is tacked on to sell to dumblibs.

It's about controlling the world's energy ( oil, coal, gas) and the money involved.
It's more job stealing, American wealth draining bullstuff that globalist need to help run the world for themselves.

Well iirc the part of the Paris agreement that Annoying Orange doesn't like is that the agreement exempts India and China from any sort of restrictions until 2030 while forcing the US to give money to India and China to "help" them reduce their emissions.

Basically a tax for being a developed economy, which tbh is kind of bullstuff.

India and China are basically the sole reason there is any pollution at all in the world. Don't pay to give them a pass.
Libs are tarded as forget

Well iirc the part of the Paris agreement that Annoying Orange doesn't like is that the agreement exempts India and China from any sort of restrictions until 2030 while forcing the US to give money to India and China to "help" them reduce their emissions.
India and China exempted themselves, just like the US can choose to do when adopting a plan for reducing emissions. Nothing in the deal says that China and India specifically get a better deal, and that we're the only ones who can't decide when restrictions begin. It's a UN agreement anyway so it's inherently non-binding.

As for paying India and China, it's more complicated than that. From USAToday:
As we wrote at the time, industrialized countries are expected to help fund climate change mitigation efforts in developing countries, which include China and India, under the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change. The Paris Agreement builds upon the UNFCCC and follows the same logic when it comes to funding.

The Green Climate Fund is one funding mechanism set up by the UNFCCC to serve this purpose. The U.S. has promised to contribute $3 billion to this fund, and it has contributed $1 billion to date. The fund’s “pledge tracker” states that the U.S. contribution is “subject to the availability of funds. USD 500 million provided to date.” But a State Department official told us that the fund has received $1 billion from the U.S., as announced on Jan. 17 by the State Department.

So far, this fund has supported 43 projects that help developing countries mitigate and adapt to climate change, such as projects to improve their renewable energy sectors. That’s contrary to Annoying Orange’s claim that “nobody even knows where the money [in the Green Climate Fund] is going to.”

India and China are basically the sole reason there is any pollution at all in the world.

If you're looking at sheer total volume of pollution since the 17th century, then the United States is still the #1 polluter in the world. China will overtake us but not for awhile.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2017, 12:22:27 AM by SeventhSandwich »

well i mean, how can the climate be changing now when the last one hundred years of human industrialization have done nothing...

well i mean, how can the climate be changing now when the last one hundred years of human industrialization have done nothing...
a) the magnitude of industrialization back then wasn't as high as our emissions now
b) it takes time for this stuff to happen

a) the magnitude of industrialization back then wasn't as high as our emissions now
b) it takes time for this stuff to happen
I feel like the comedy in my statement may have been lost on you.

don't use that excuse
no one can detect comedy or sarcasm when you don't give hints

checkmate atheist

don't use that excuse
no one can detect comedy or sarcasm when you don't give hints
I don't normally type like that -____________________-

back at you. climate change doesn't even loving exist

the climate has literally NEVER changed

erosion is a globalist conspiracy. I don't see any of that happening.

i think everyone everywhere agrees that al gore is a handicap

This