POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2174277 times)

Well if you believe in a religion that actively advocates death to infidels and all who harbour and support them ie governments not under sharia law, then yes, forget islam.

There's a ton of hateful stuff in the Bible too about women, genocide, homoloveuals and slavery and yet right-wingers don't demand the same treatment for Christians like they do Muslims. Maybe it's because it's more convenient to ignore them when you're trying to ban a certain religion from entering the country?

Well if you believe in a religion that actively advocates death to infidels and all who harbour and support them ie governments not under sharia law, then yes, forget islam.

You say this, yet nobody's convinced. Why's that?

There's a ton of hateful stuff in the Bible too about women, genocide, homoloveuals and slavery and yet right-wingers don't demand the same treatment for Christians like they do Muslims. Maybe it's because it's more convenient to ignore them when you're trying to ban a certain religion from entering the country?
The book is a book, christians follow the bible like 4chan follows the board rules. Note how my post had nothing to do with what the koran says, it has to do with what thd majority of the people within islamic beliefs say.
You say this, yet nobody's convinced. Why's that?
CNN and other Fake News

CNN and other Fake News

Are you trying to imply liberal ideals are solely influenced by 'fake news'? Your world view is skewed, not everyone else's. Maybe the things you claim aren't as true as you think they are.

Also I don't know the "mental gymnastics" right-wingers go through to say they're the champions of equality because they don't believe in Islam. Sure, you support defunding abortion clinics and denying social services for women but it's what religion you believe in that counts.

Leisure "right-wingers are all the same" Suit912

The irony of the right in America is that despite all their anti-Muslim bigotry if given the chance they'd still undermine the establishment clause and officially sanction Jesus

you're confusing religion and religious values, of which Christian values are the most in line with American values

also who exactly is the bigot again? the "right wingers" who are scared about the most regressive culture and religion in the world (a religion that refuses to change and ostracizes and even kills reformers and deserters), or is it Linda Sarsour, a two-faced bitch with roots in a country with "kill all the Jews" in its official charter, who ran the 2016 Women's March and is upheld as one of the greatest voices in the feminist movement despite wanting to literally mutilate Ayaan Hirsi Ali's genitals, saying she's not a real woman because she doesn't want to wear the hijab?

we've literally had this discussion a million times that the New Testament of the Bible supersedes all of the hateful stuff in the Old Testament but hey continue pushing that agenda bb
« Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 02:38:38 PM by Tactical Nuke »

Are you trying to imply liberal ideals are solely influenced by 'fake news'? Your world view is skewed, not everyone else's. Maybe the things you claim aren't as true as you think they are.
Fake news outlets rewrite your memories and values to fit their gloablist needs so that they can wipe out all of the unneeded people and allow an influx of mexican illegals and islamic terrorists.

Christian values are the most in line with American values

I think it's more historically the other way around. A lot of societal values and legislation are based off of protestant ideologies. This would be why religion can be more important to the American people, yeah?

Considering how much of a cultural impact Christianity and Catholicism had over America, I'd be weary about claiming it's double standard either way.

Fake news outlets rewrite your memories and values to fit their gloablist needs so that they can wipe out all of the unneeded people and allow an influx of mexican illegals and islamic terrorists.

Methinks you're the brainwashed one, considering how eager you are to drop this psuedo-conspiracy bullstuff.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 02:43:19 PM by IkeTheGeneric »

Methinks you're the brainwashed one, considering how eager you are to drop this psuedo-conspiracy bullstuff.
But its true, Alex told me so.
And Mr. Jones never lies.

You might be literally the only living human being who watches Humble Water Filter Merchant' cnn unironically

Pretty sure Mathew is joking but the differences between the joke and his actual views are so little that it's hard to tell.

Leisure "right-wingers are all the same" Suit912

Reactionaries, then. Figured "right-winger" is a much more flattering term but whatever.

you're confusing religion and religious values, of which Christian values are the most in line with American values

America was founded by Deists. Next.

also who exactly is the bigot again? the "right wingers" who are scared about the most regressive culture and religion in the world (a religion that refuses to change and ostracizes and even kills reformers and deserters), or is it Linda Sarsour, a two-faced bitch with roots in a country with "kill all the Jews" in its official charter, who ran the 2016 Women's March and is upheld as one of the greatest voices in the feminist movement despite wanting to literally mutilate Ayaan Hirsi Ali's genitals, saying she's not a real woman because she doesn't want to wear the hijab?

1) Glad we got to calling Linda Sarsour a "two-faced bitch"

2) loving Christianity and Muslim are BOTH ABRAHAMIC RELIGIONS. They share a lot of the same core tenets, and people in power like to use those tenets to justify nasty stuff.

3) You can go on and claim the "hypocrisy" in being a Muslim feminist, but where's the controversy when Christians in the US government constantly send us to war in the Middle East? Stick to your loving standards if you want to talk about being a "religion of peace"

we've literally had this discussion a million times that the New Testament of the Bible supersedes all of the hateful stuff in the Old Testament but hey continue pushing that agenda bb

Thank god for this convenient fiction.

Reactionaries, then. Figured "right-winger" is a much more flattering term but whatever.

Right-wing is a broad enough term that it's just simply confusing to use in that fashion, honestly.

how come whenever your views are called into question you devolve into memes? are you actually unable to support your opinions?

I do think it's interesting how many people around here seem to think that being Islamic is a pass not to think. They're still people, and they aren't stupid -- or at least not necessarily. Every muslim I've met has been as normal and human as anyone else I've ever met, and totally integrated into American culture.
The culture of the middle east probably contributes a lot more to terrorism than religion. A poor guy whose family was killed in whatever western intervention in the region combined with a fundamentalist religious culture is gonna have a bit of anger towards the west.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 03:11:15 PM by Dreams_Of_Cheese »