POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2179339 times)

Macron has promised to continue bombing the Middle East.
good

Europe is absolutely interventionist.
Doesn't seem that way, with the hugely open borders in many of the countries there and huge apologetic nature of quite a bit of people there, allowing them to enter as freely as they are now

"italians arent true catholics"

You're starting to sound like an idiot, I haven't seen one prominent Muslim defend the atrocities committed by the Saudis

Doesn't seem that way, with the hugely open borders in many of the countries there and huge apologetic nature of quite a bit of people there, allowing them to enter as freely as they are now
I think you're conflating interventionism with isolationism. The problem as it is exists is that we are 'fighting the war' for the people who live in the Middle East, and our interests are much more in-line with 'killing terrorists at all costs' rather than 'not killing innocents'. I approve of the fact that Europe is accepting refugees, but airstrikes are still making the problem worse.

good

What the forget is wrong with you

How can you talk all this reactionary bullstuff and still support the bombing of innocent civilians in the Middle East, you loving chud

You're starting to sound like an idiot

try bothering to read that PBS article. wahhabism is not government exclusive.

How can you talk all this reactionary bullstuff and still support the bombing of innocent civilians in the Middle East, you loving chud

I support the IRA

GEE
« Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 05:44:50 PM by Juncoph »

bombing of innocent civilians in the Middle East
No, I support bombing of the Terrorists and CIA members, not innocent civilians. Do not put words into my mouth.

you support the IRA.

try bothering to read that PBS article. wahhabism is not government exclusive.

The IRA? The IRA hasn't bombed anyone in 20 years, the Saudis still fund militants Wahhabist groups. They aren't comparable.

No, I support bombing of the Terrorists and CIA members, not innocent civilians. Do not put words into my mouth.

What do you think is the end result of all these bombing campaigns and military intervention? We've seen it in the Syrian Civil War; more dead civilians.

I believe you, but you ought to realize that the people in charge don't have the same views as you. The people we blow up in drone strikes are just people we deem 'good targets'. Oftentimes there isn't even any evidence that they're terrorists. We just think they are.

What do you think is the end result of all these bombing campaigns and military intervention?
Lowering the number of Terrorists and the effect they have on everyone else. Please stop shoving your agenda of "action = killing innocents" down our throats.

The IRA? The IRA hasn't bombed anyone in 20 years, the Saudis still fund militants Wahhabist groups. They aren't comparable.

What do you think is the end result of all these bombing campaigns and military intervention? We've seen it in the Syrian Civil War; more dead civilians.

"why are you arresting me? i killed those people 20 years ago. my neighbour bob killed someone today! sure, they were all innocent, and i'm the same person, but wtf!"

"why are you arresting me? i killed those people 20 years ago. my neighbour bob killed someone today! sure, they were all innocent, and i'm the same person, but wtf!"

This is such a bullstuff argument so I'm not gonna bother addressing it anymore

I believe you, but you ought to realize that the people in charge don't have the same views as you. The people we blow up in drone strikes are just people we deem 'good targets'. Oftentimes there isn't even any evidence that they're terrorists. We just think they are.

the way we fix that is through the acquisition and utilization of better information as well as better judgement, not through doing nothing and taking it up the ass for five years

This is such a bullstuff argument so I'm not gonna bother addressing it anymore
you do this with every argument so this is not surprising