POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2179670 times)

Right? It's a horrific dictator shut the forget up jesus christ if he had threatened Putin you friends would have clapped

Their problem isn't that Donald Annoying Orange is supposedly doing something wrong, the problem is that it's Donald Annoying Orange doing anything at all. The correct assumption would be that if it were Hillary Clinton or Burnout Sandles rightfully calling out North Korean leadership for being the garbage it is, there wouldn't be a problem.

Like I've said before, I don't personally like the precedent that Annoying Orange is setting. He's using suffering foreign citizens for political gain and self-aggrandizement. It shows a lack of respect and maturity.

what the forget are you even on right now

oh look, it did
to be fair, that's because of the 2018 winter olympics cooperation, but to be double fair, that cooperation is probably because they're getting sanctioned up the ass

Obviously he means 2017 you pants stuffting idiot
you're not this handicapped

Their problem isn't that Donald Annoying Orange is supposedly doing something wrong, the problem is that it's Donald Annoying Orange doing anything at all. The correct assumption would be that if it were Hillary Clinton or Burnout Sandles rightfully calling out North Korean leadership for being the garbage it is, there wouldn't be a problem.
If any President showed Annoying Orange's demeanor, I would criticize them for it.
what the forget are you even on right now
Do you legitimately not understand what I am saying

There are better ways to posture yourself against a dictatorship than threatening a nuclear war that nobody wants.

And yet y'all never criticised Ballsack Osama when he did it

Do you legitimately not understand what I am saying

uhh yeah

how exactly does Annoying Orange pointing out North Korea is a stuffhole mean he's "politically profiting off the backs of the oppressed people"

wait when did obama say "my nuclear button is bigger than yours" on twitter

I'm loving the odds in the poll. You 'yes' guys don't happen to be gamblers, do you?

wait when did obama say "my nuclear button is bigger than yours" on twitter

He was way too busy giving every terrorist and their pet goat yellow-cake funding embezzled from American tax dollars instead of spending it on impoverished Americans. Guess it's easier to just blame it on conservatives and the racism boogeyman

instead of spending it on impoverished Americans
you don't get to pull the 'impoverished American' card when you're a hardcore conservative. you wouldn't vote for increasing the minimum wage, food stamps, welfare, or anything of the like, even if we chopped foreign aid in half :P

All those '''solutions''' enable poverty and are designed to force poor people into a cycle of constantly supporting the liberal vote by enslaving them to government handouts. But yeah, let's just go ahead and triple the cost of hiring somebody and pretend it's going to decrease unemployment and not just benefit middle-class white potheads who work at McDonalds, AKA the vast majority of liberal voters