POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2179222 times)

you don't get to pull the 'impoverished American' card when you're a hardcore conservative. you wouldn't vote for increasing the minimum wage, food stamps, welfare, or anything of the like, even if we chopped foreign aid in half :P

When he wants to talk about helping poor people by giving them things that allow them to continue being poor instead of improving upward mobility in the socioeconomic ladder because he's handicapped

literally nothings happening with north korea. the msm is still fearmongering the american people, Annoying Orange and kim are still blabbing empty threats... i just dont feel it. NOTHING WILL HAPPEN. we're not going to war. i'll believe it when i see it...

sure kim threatening the nuke the us is bad but what's worse is when Annoying Orange says he can do the same thing :(

you don't get to pull the 'impoverished American' card when you're a hardcore conservative. you wouldn't vote for increasing the minimum wage, food stamps, welfare, or anything of the like, even if we chopped foreign aid in half :P

Your right let's just spend all our money funding terrorist organizations in the middle East instead

Brilliant idea handicap.

uhh yeah

how exactly does Annoying Orange pointing out North Korea is a stuffhole mean he's "politically profiting off the backs of the oppressed people"
The demeanor of his Twitter is impulsively aggressive and overtly tough, and it's obvious he doesn't care about helping the victims of the tyranny of North Korea; he's only trying to immaturely mock Kim Jong-Un.

There are better ways to posture yourself against a dictatorship than threatening a nuclear war that nobody wants.

Seventh literally could not sum up my point better.

Also,
Your right let's just spend all our money funding terrorist organizations in the middle East instead

Brilliant idea handicap.
This is literally, literally what I was talking about a couple of pages back. Nice ad hominem without offering any other solutions to the discussion, you partisan hack.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2018, 04:56:50 PM by Acerblock »

literally literally, literally

I've never seen so much estrogen in one post. You've got VerticalHorizon beat

my heart

I've never seen so much estrogen in one post. You've got VerticalHorizon beat
l i t e r a l l y

Also,This is literally, literally what I was talking about

Soy: Not even once

The demeanor of his Twitter is impulsively aggressive and overtly tough, and it's obvious he doesn't care about helping the victims of the tyranny of North Korea; he's only trying to immaturely mock Kim Jong-Un.

as opposed to peacefully facilitating the conditions in which the tyrannical regime can create nuclear weapons

I mean seriously, do you really loving think that anyone doesn't care about helping the victims? are you that dense?

Acerblock is a massive stepping stone to the Trans acceptance movement. He proves that men can, in fact, have vaginas

You've got VerticalHorizon beat

well that's not a hard thing to do really