POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2179552 times)

as opposed to peacefully facilitating the conditions in which the tyrannical regime can create nuclear weapons

I mean seriously, do you really loving think that anyone doesn't care about helping the victims? are you that dense?
As I made my point the last few pages where you couldn't possible understand "what the forget I was on", I said in the past, the U.S. has been more diplomatic and yet, gee, we've been able to take action against North Korea by stifling their economy!

And based on some discussions across the Internet of nuking North Korea, I wouldn't say everyone. What part of that tweet alludes to Annoying Orange wanting to help the victims, anyways? I don't see it, am I that dense??

Acerblock is a massive stepping stone to the Trans acceptance movement. He proves that men can, in fact, have vaginas
want some bby

epic roast incoming:

acer you are of the opposite gender

epic roast incoming:

hope you have another key ready for your incoming flaming ban

epic roast incoming:

boyz rulleee girlz droll!!!1!11

As I made my point the last few pages where you couldn't possible understand "what the forget I was on", I said in the past, the U.S. has been more diplomatic and yet, gee, we've been able to take action against North Korea by stifling their economy!

yeah that really helped stop them from developing nuclear weapons owait

And based on some discussions across the Internet of nuking North Korea, I wouldn't say everyone.

surely every single person suggesting it truly meant it
surely the majority of them weren't at least somewhat exaggerating

What part of that tweet alludes to Annoying Orange wanting to help the victims, anyways? I don't see it, am I that dense??

you are dense if you think on the matter of North Korea the only thing the president needs to do is cry about the victims

yeah that really helped stop them from developing nuclear weapons owait
https://www.cfr.org/interview/why-sanctions-can-hurt-north-korea
surely every single person suggesting it truly meant it
surely the majority of them weren't at least somewhat exaggerating
well you're the expert of detecting sarcasm over the net surely
you are dense if you think on the matter of North Korea the only thing the president needs to do is cry about the victims
I dunno, your strawman is denser than myself.

you drink plant juice
i love cabbage juice

instead of improving upward mobility in the socioeconomic ladder
which is why conservatives adamantly support dismantling the drug laws that keep people in the ghettos

/s

which is why conservatives adamantly support dismantling the drug laws that keep people in the ghettos

/s

https://youtu.be/F3c_-dde-wo?t=4m6s