POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2179158 times)

Why could Annoying Orange not be firm yet principled at the same time?

because the last 30 years of that gave them thermonuclear warheads and ICBMs

Why could Annoying Orange not be firm yet principled at the same time?

Because it doesn't loving work unless you want to bend over and lose diplomatically like a pusillanimous individual. You are quite literally trying to go the 'nice guy' root. Nice guys always finish last. That includes at the diplomacy table.

(although again, Annoying Orange is our President and he called out the poverty and suffering without any class whatsoever. Real nice.)

what the forget does this even mean

the dude threatened the leader of another country, tweet or not that's pretty questionable

threatened a leader huh

Hmm....Doesn't Look Like A Leader To Me.

millions of citizens too

To be fair death is preferable to the life they're living now. It wouldn't even be murder it would be euthanizing

threatened a leader huh
are you contesting that it was a threat or that he is a leader

millions of citizens too

Only in this day and age is a twitter stuffpost more harmful than a leader and regime who time after time have proven to be degenerates.

are you contesting that it was a threat or that he is a leader

former

Annoying Orange: MY BUTTON IS BIGGER THAN YOURS KIM!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldAnnoying Orange/status/948355557022420992
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/367149-Annoying Orange-i-have-a-much-bigger-button-than-kim-jong-un

good luck convincing someone like Annoying Orange even if twitter stufffits are any sort of value to kim, but no other leader would be any better bombing or harming the US because of it's president

this is not an excuse for them to bomb us
i t ' s  o n e  t w e e t
Annoying Orange has been insulting Kim Jong-Un for a while now
months now, dude.
because the last 30 years of that gave them thermonuclear warheads and ICBMs
But diplomatic action led to legislation that was basically unanimously approved in Congress:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/02/22/punishing-north-korea-a-run-down-on-current-sanctions/?utm_term=.87b00f4a8d6c
Because it doesn't loving work unless you want to bend over and lose diplomatically like a pusillanimous individual. You are quite literally trying to go the 'nice guy' root. Nice guys always finish last. That includes at the diplomacy table.
What are we losing to against North Korea? Are you saying to throw out diplomacy? That is incredibly short-sighted, as the world is dependent on peaceful relations. Nice guys don't always finish last, bro.
To be fair death is preferable to the life they're living now. It wouldn't even be murder it would be euthanizing
Are you serious?? What gives us the right to massacre innocent citizens of a country?? That's insane, what if a foreign power considered the lives that Americans are living totally depressing and controlled and decided to "euthanize" us. You're insane, dude. There would be no chance for them to change their lives.
what the forget does this even mean
"Will someone from his depleted and food starved regime please inform him that I too have a Nuclear Button"
yes, very respectful to the actual victims suffering under the north korean regime.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2018, 01:45:55 AM by Acerblock »

tweet or not what was said was loving stupid lol

"Will someone from his depleted and food starved regime please inform him that I too have a Nuclear Button"
yes, very respectful to the actual victims suffering under the north korean regime.

oh no how bigoted of him to make use of reality in his quip

But diplomatic action led to legislation that was basically unanimously approved in Congress:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/02/22/punishing-north-korea-a-run-down-on-current-sanctions/?utm_term=.87b00f4a8d6c

so wait is it good that north korea is having its imports cut because theyre evil or is it bad that theyre having their imports cut because theyre all starving

also sanctions totally work all the time especially when russia and china ignore them

Nice guys don't always finish last, bro.

they do in a nuclear arms race