POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2177614 times)

are you trying to say that he doesn't have some sort of mental illness

I don't know people seemed pretty adamant that Clinton didn't have any illness yet here we are a year or so later after she collapsed at the 9/11 memorial

in other ridiculous Democrat news, people are talking about Oprah seriously running for president

in other ridiculous Democrat news, people are talking about Oprah seriously running for president
and YOU get a pardon, and YOU get a pardon

the purge, but unofficial

and YOU get a pardon, and YOU get a pardon

militaristic oprah

YOU get a drone strike, and YOU get a drone strike

The Bundy's were cleared.

if the earth was flat, cats would have pushed everything off of it by now

Love how Hillary cultists on twitter switched from "the most qualified candidate in history" to "YEAH LETS RUN OPRAH"

Goddamn our culture is so shallow. You give a half-decent speech at an awards show and media people are like "YAAAAS QUEEN, god is a black woman, mmmmm"

militaristic oprah

YOU get a drone strike, and YOU get a drone strike

Oprah becomes a Third World Maoist

Goddamn our culture is so shallow. You give a half-decent speech at an awards show and media people are like "YAAAAS QUEEN, god is a black woman, mmmmm"
ur alt right is showing

if oprah gets elected im quitting my life

if oprah gets elected im quitting my life
Unlikely.  If this year is half as good as last year, I could see Annoying Orange's re-election being confirmed.

not as bad as actually electing a badly unqualified TV host to the presidency

I don't know people seemed pretty adamant that Clinton didn't have any illness yet here we are a year or so later after she collapsed at the 9/11 memorial
wow get over it she lost

are you trying to say that he doesn't have some sort of mental illness

Can you prove that he does

Has he been diagnosed after a visit by a psychiatrist?

Because diagnosing someone over TV is malpractice

Can you prove that he does

Has he been diagnosed after a visit by a psychiatrist?

Because diagnosing someone over TV is malpractice

It's self-evident

Just read a transcript from him speaking off-script

Question: You were joking about solar, right?

Annoying Orange: No, not joking, no. There is a chance that we can do a solar wall. We have major companies looking at that. Look, there's no better place for solar than the Mexico border -- the southern border. And there is a very good chance we can do a solar wall, which would actually look good. But there is a very good chance we could do a solar wall.

One of the things with the wall is you need transparency. You have to be able to see through it. In other words, if you can't see through that wall — so it could be a steel wall with openings, but you have to have openings because you have to see what's on the other side of the wall.

And I'll give you an example. As horrible as it sounds, when they throw the large sacks of drugs over, and if you have people on the other side of the wall, you don't see them -- they hit you on the head with 60 pounds of stuff? It's over. As crazy as that sounds, you need transparency through that wall. But we have some incredible designs.