POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2174043 times)

Hey has anyone talked about the CLOUD act that was passed recently
I've heard that it's bad

Yeah what the stuff is this bullstuff

There's a school in Pennsylvania that came up with the brilliant idea to arm every classroom full of kids with a 5-gallon bucket of rocks that students can chuck at an armed intruder

Oh my god they could totally use that to kill their classmates and teachers, we need to ban rocks now, march against rock violence. Stay woke.

Aren't bullets just rocks being thrown really fast

bullets don't kill people, people kill people

hey how come hogg says its ok to have the 2nd amendment only apply to people over 21 but says its a 1st amendment violation for a public school to require students to have transparent backpacks
When did that happen?
because last I heard several PUBLIC schools in my home state required that.

Hell this is happening in the near future
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2018/03/22/marjory-stoneman-douglas-clear-backpacks-florida-high-school-shooting/450510002/

They actually are coming to take your guns, this time.
Consider this a sign of things to come...
John Titor was right.
well i can't imagine what else they'd be coming for with an assault rifle ban

http://www.kgw.com/article/news/local/opponents-say-ore-initiative-to-ban-assault-rifles-explicitly-comes-for-your-guns/283-530640255

Even more controversial is the requirement that legal gun owners would need to give up or register their current guns with authorities.

The initiative would require any person in possession of an assault weapon to sell, surrender or remove the weapon from the state, or render it inoperable, within 120 days of passage, according to the language.

Any violation would be a Class B felony.

(1)(a) "Assault weapon" means any:

(A) Semiautomatic rifle that has the capacity to accept a detachable magazine and has at least one of the following:
(i) Any grip of the weapon, including a pistol grip, a thumbhole stock or any other stock, the use of which would allow an individual to grip the weapon, resulting in any finger on the trigger hand in addition to the trigger finger being directly below any portion of the action of the weapon when firing;
(ii) Any feature capable of functioning as a protruding grip that can be held by the non-trigger hand;
(iii) A folding or telescoping stock;
(iv) A shroud attached to the barrel, or that partially or completely encircles the barrel, allowing the bearer to hold the firearm with the non-trigger hand without being burned, but excluding a slide that encloses the barrel;
(v) A forward pistol grip;
(vi) A flash suppressor, muzzle brake, muzzle compensator, or threaded barrel designed to accommodate a flash suppressor, muzzle brake, or muzzle compensator;
(vii) A bayonet mount; or
(viii) A grenade launcher or flare launcher;

(B)Semiautomatic pistol, or any semiautomatic centerfire or rimfire rifle with a fixed magazine, that has the capacity to accept more than 10 rounds of ammunition;

(C)Semiautomatic, centerfire rifle that has an overall length of less than thirty inches;

(E) Semiautomatic shotgun that has both of the following:
(i) Any grip of the weapon, including a pistol grip, a thumbhole stock or any other stock, the use of which would allow an individual to grip the weapon, resulting in any finger on the trigger hand in addition to the trigger finger being directly below any portion of the action of the weapon when firing;
(ii) A folding or telescoping stock;

(F) Semiautomatic shotgun that has at least one of the following:
(i) A fixed magazine capacity in excess of ten rounds; or
(ii) An ability to accept a detachable magazine;

(G) Shotgun with a revolving cylinder

“This is completely out of hand — I couldn’t believe it,” Oregon Rep. Bill Post, R-Keizer, told the Statesman Journal Tuesday night. “I’ve been told so many times by people in favor of gun control: ‘No one is coming to take your guns.’ This explicitly comes for your guns.”
« Last Edit: March 25, 2018, 01:04:29 PM by Kearn »

what do you mean a ban on one type of gun would be a ban on all guns

get real, it'd only be a ban on all magazine-accepting guns, all pistol-grip guns, all ten-round guns, all guns, all folding stock guns, all centerfire guns, all guns, all--

we need to ban assault pistols

lmao-ing eternally at all the sensationalist outrage going on

edit: ironically this 'ban on all guns ever' is going to be the best thing that happens to gun sales since obama
« Last Edit: March 25, 2018, 02:08:31 PM by IkeTheGeneric »

hey how come hogg says its ok to have the 2nd amendment only apply to people over 21 but says its a 1st amendment violation for a public school to require students to have transparent backpacks
#ArmChildren2018

ironically this 'ban on all guns ever' is going to be the best thing that happens to gun sales since obama
without question