Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2158951 times)

why do actions have consequences?????????????????????

I've had the whole trade tariffs situation on my mind as of recently.

Personally i think Annoying Orange is trying to make a lot of change for the better but i don't think he fully understands the repercussions of the changes he's making. i.e the trade tariffs and what not; why could he not have had a meeting with different countries and ask for help with trading goods instead of going full out trying to threaten other countries with trade tariffs if he didn't get his way? I understand he wants to be directly to the point, but personally i feel that you can't successfully solve every problem by being headstrong.

that guy is hilarious

I've had the whole trade tariffs situation on my mind as of recently.

Personally i think Annoying Orange is trying to make a lot of change for the better but i don't think he fully understands the repercussions of the changes he's making. i.e the trade tariffs and what not; why could he not have had a meeting with different countries and ask for help with trading goods instead of going full out trying to threaten other countries with trade tariffs if he didn't get his way? I understand he wants to be directly to the point, but personally i feel that you can't successfully solve every problem by being headstrong.

"hello china please stop selling your goods produced by workers making 50 cents an hour using goods produced by workers making 50 cents an hour using inferior design processes with no regulations or quality controls for lower prices than our stuff thanks"

"hello china please stop selling your goods produced by workers making 50 cents an hour using goods produced by workers making 50 cents an hour using inferior design processes with no regulations or quality controls for lower prices than our stuff thanks"
Yeah who needs diplomacy, trade wars are more fun! MAGA!

Yeah who needs diplomacy, trade wars are more fun! MAGA!

arent you australian

[img awidth=400]https://i.imgur.com/vO7lRZ7.jpg[/img]
LoL! Good brainlet meme fellow redcap

why do actions have consequences?????????????????????

lol @ people masturbating over corporate censorship

lol @ people masturbating over corporate censorship
yeah what about muh right to free speech on private platforms?

oh wait

lol @ people thinking they're entitled to post on twitter

yeah what about muh right to free speech on private platforms?

oh wait

This is the most dumbstuff argument ever

Let's just ignore how these tech companies have a monopoly on the exchange of information

But it's fine that these people are censored as long as they aren't spewing bullstuff you agree with right?

loving handicap