Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2133602 times)

if companies are going to censor people they should at least have a little consistency to it

Let's just ignore how these tech companies have a monopoly on the exchange of information
But it's fine that these people are censored as long as they aren't spewing bullstuff you agree with right?
yes lol welcome to capitalism

This is the most dumbstuff argument ever

Let's just ignore how these tech companies have a monopoly on the exchange of information

But it's fine that these people are censored as long as they aren't spewing bullstuff you agree with right?

loving handicap
Do you have a proposal on how to fix it beyond sperging out over it?

answer the question
double gottem

Do you have a proposal on how to fix it beyond sperging out over it?
double gottem

"You don't have a solution so why are you pointing it out"

Shut your stuff stained mouth you brown nosing cigarettealoo

It's funny how willing you guys are to lick boots as long as they aren't coming down on your neck

This is the most dumbstuff argument ever

loving handicap
i demand freedom to do whatever i want on the internet which is privately owned! its my constitutional right!!! also nobody should have health care its not even a constitutional right lol libtards tripping

-libertardians

durr the internet's not a right

i demand freedom to do whatever i want on the internet which is privately owned! its my constitutional right!!! also nobody should have health care its not even a constitutional right lol libtards tripping

-libertardians

durr the internet's not a right

How do you guys breathe

"You don't have a solution so why are you pointing it out"

Shut your stuff stained mouth you brown nosing cigarettealoo

It's funny how willing you guys are to lick boots as long as they aren't coming down on your neck
I'm not saying you can't have an opinion, I'm asking how you think it should be changed?

You got very intense for a pretty basic question lol

the boot isnt coming down on our neck because we dont violate every private free service's EULA every second

the boot isnt coming down on our neck because we dont violate every private free service's EULA every second

right because you're loving pussies

that guy is hilarious

"hello china please stop selling your goods produced by workers making 50 cents an hour using goods produced by workers making 50 cents an hour using inferior design processes with no regulations or quality controls for lower prices than our stuff thanks"

well there's a fine line between being outrageously demanding; sitting down and coming to a reasonable compromise; and kissing someone's ass.

felt like i needed to clarify if it was enough to get a chuckle out of you
« Last Edit: April 05, 2018, 07:16:21 PM by caxto »

right because you're loving pussies

it's literally the same thing as getting kicked out of a restaurant because you said "look that loving monday"

you mean you haven't gotten kicked out of a restaurant for calling people monday?

loving pusillanimous individual