Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2174592 times)

American politics has become such a stuffshow lmao

https://twitter.com/WeWuzMetokur/status/977627615182970881

gungrabbing communist русофилы in a nutshell

After this le epic roaste the protest has been STOPPED, everyone must go home now

Wtf when did Annoying Orange become a communist?

How are we meant to form a well regulated militia without bump stocks?

hey how come hogg says its ok to have the 2nd amendment only apply to people over 21 but says its a 1st amendment violation for a public school to require students to have transparent backpacks

would anyone actually use this

[imga]https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/91fN1gPBiAL._UX385_.jpg[/img]
Presumably the kids that go to a school requiring it's use would, yes

hey how come hogg says its ok to have the 2nd amendment only apply to people over 21 but says its a 1st amendment violation for a public school to require students to have transparent backpacks

How come so many conservative tough guys are threatened by one teen

catch me pulling up to school with a transparent book bag filled to the brim with ranch dressing containers. Security guards gonna be so confused I'll have enough time to pull out the draco from my pocket bang bang

Ranch it up

There's a school in Pennsylvania that came up with the brilliant idea to arm every classroom full of kids with a 5-gallon bucket of rocks that students can chuck at an armed intruder

There's a school in Pennsylvania that came up with the brilliant idea to arm every classroom full of kids with a 5-gallon bucket of rocks that students can chuck at an armed intruder
Sending them back to the "Stone Age", I see?

saw that. pretty clever tbh, surprised it hasn't been more popular

"Banning some guns is a radical impossible idea, btw let's arm every kid with rocks"