Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2230227 times)

Yea--surround yourselves in an echo-chamber. You're just like tumblr.

People not taking your trolling seriously =/= echochamber

A: "Obama has been a good president"

B: "Look at how badly the market crashed in 2008"

A: "That's from the housing bubble handicap"

B: "You're such a troll"

"Obama has been a good president"

"Look at how badly the market crashed in 2008"

"That's from the housing bubble handicap"

"You're such a troll"

If the housing market was fixed by him like you said, then the debt growth should be stagnating, not rapidly increasing handicap.

If the housing market was fixed by him like you said, then the debt growth should be stagnating, not rapidly increasing handicap.
now I feel like you don't know about keynesian economics

which is worrisome
seriously lol

have you taken even a basic macro course?

Yea, you've got no idea what you're talking about. But what a happy coincidence that you cut off that graph 4-5 years early.

Funny how your "objectivity" always ends up being wrong anyway
« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 05:45:58 PM by McZealot »

The national debt isn't necessarily a completely bad thing. The vast majority of our 'debt' is literally just investments that other people have made in our country. As long as people do not pull out their investments all at once, we're never going to default on our debt.

That being said, the debt hugely increased, but Obama took office right after the housing market crash. It's a bit unfair to blame Obama's policy for a debt increase that happened during the worst recession since the 30s, just like it's inappropriate to call Bill Clinton an economic genius just because he happened to take office during the Dot Com boom.

Yea, you've got no idea what you're talking about. But what a happy coincidence that you cut off that graph 4-5 years early.

Yeah the debt is sure going down man

Yeah the debt is sure going down man

It literally has? It's still really big? What the hell?

Yea, uh, I'm cutting you off kiddo. We can argue more tomorrow or something.

id rather have senator armstrong as president

-snip-

Also I find it funny how you accuse me of cutting it off even though you did the exact same loving thing so you don't see it rising again

It literally has? It's still really big? What the hell?

It's a link you dip, you're suppose to click on it
« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 05:56:36 PM by beachbum111111 »

wait could you fix that quote

I can't really understand what's happening

wait could you fix that quote

I can't really understand what's happening

Goddammit this happens every time

It's a link you dip, you're suppose to click on it
I suspect that the way that clock works is that they draw a trend line based on recent estimates and they code a timer that raises or lowers the number based on the slope of that line. So even if that website says that it's increasing, it very well might be decreasing, or increasing substantially faster. There's no way that thing is live and accurate to the instant.

The hillary supporters on social media are so triggered, i see friends disowning each other and saying they want donald "JFK style assassinated". 

The hillary supporters on social media are so triggered, i see friends disowning each other and saying they want donald "JFK style assassinated". 
Harvey Lee Oswald is to JFK as ___________ is to Annoying Orange