Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2134298 times)

how is sanders going to win now?
bernie sanders' secret power is that he can still win

Oh mein gosh this changes everything!!!!!

why is your response to everything autistic

why is your response to everything autistic

He's starting to make Mathew look less autistic by comparison.

gotta dismantle the bourgeoisie somehow

He's starting to make Mathew look less autistic by comparison.
communism prevails yet again

Bernie is going inside the beast

didn't see this coming whatsoever

no no nope
at no point does the article say that Bernie Sanders is under investigation, and what happened to that 'dont judge until the verdict' attitude you pull out every time someone brings up bill cosby?

communism prevails yet again

If you kill your enemies they win

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/seattles-minimum-wage-hike-may-have-gone-too-far/
Minimum wage hikes are only good for the economy when they are effective in cities with high median rent. Boston, NYC and San francisco would objectively benefit from it, while in cities like Seattle and others would waste it due to their lower housing prices

at no point does the article say that Bernie Sanders is under investigation, and what happened to that 'dont judge until the verdict' attitude you pull out every time someone brings up bill cosby?

the title of the article is literally Bernie Sanders and wife are under FBI investigation

also I'm not saying he committed fraud but considering he has no idea how money works I'm not surprised at all that he's under investigation for it

the title of the article is literally Bernie Sanders and wife are under FBI investigation

also I'm not saying he committed fraud but considering he has no idea how money works I'm not surprised at all that he's under investigation for it

Hahaha

considering he has no idea how money works
he understands how it works in theory, and with economics theory and practice are pretty close