POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2174919 times)

Slap stick is a good start. I'd say try brain damage but you seem to be an expert.
Ouchie, brain hurt...

You mean your girlfriend's kids right? You know, because she had them with another man?

Does she know that her rebound-relationship boyfriend uses her kids as props in internet arguments? Or that he has posted pictures of them to strangers online? What about her ex husband, does he know his kids are being paraded around a lego forum?
My theory is that deep down he's not OK with being his girlfriend's rebound relationship and being stuck with some other guy's kids, therefore he uses the forums to vent his pent up rage.
Is the guy that put 2 kids into your girlfriend also on the list?
literally just call him a cuck and be done with it jesus christ
« Last Edit: October 02, 2017, 05:22:09 PM by torin² »

literally just call him a cuck and be done with it jesus christ
By definition that's not a cuck though, maybe he was pre-cucked?

the protocuck

I saw Corderlain at a grocery store in the BLF yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

the psychological stages of cuckoldry

man that corderlain guy really stinks. I don't like him or his boyfriend's children.

Hi this is Cuckolding Princess Karin, and, this is kind of an intro to my "8 Steps of Cuckolding". You all know that I'm a cuckolding slut a

I saw Corderlain at a grocery store in the BLF yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

the psychological stages of cuckoldry

sweet thank you~!! OwO

Do you pay more attention to your list than your fake children?

nd *giggles* this is kind of an intro to my 8 steps of cuckolding. You all know that I'm a cuckolding princess, and I do it for fun. I don't do it for your pleasure, I do it for mine. I have so many guys who call me who want to talk about oooh, what I can do for them and they wanna pick out the guys and everything. *laughs* Nononono, wait a minute, wait a minute thats not me, you wanna find some cuckolding slut out there, that's what you want. I don't do that. *giggles* Ok? I don't get naked for you on command. I don't do any of that kind of stuff. *sighs* Cuckolding isn't always about you. Mmm mmm, so that's one of the reasons why I created the 8 steps of cuckolding. So that many of you who just don't understand the process can get used to it. Mmm, that's right. You can learn how it really works. *laughs*

GOD DAmnit corderLain i TOLD YOU TO TOKE UP, you didnt forgetign listen.......... what the forget, were all gettin high at the pool and your still here... what the forget dude

11/23 with rice
No cuckit memes in here, please refer to your list of good jokes.