Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2160693 times)

local man known as corderlain gunned down by police after attempted murder.
a list was found in his pocket with several names on it, none of them crossed off.

11/23 with rice
Dude, rice is pretty good, it's a nice carb that fills you up.

11/23 with rice
I just want you to know this: I'm a hardcore nerd. I don't just draw stiff realistic images, or play mainstream games, or enjoy overrated hobbies. I was born to create drawings, stories, comics, and gaming is my passion, I research it, I play more than just "GTA on Xbox 360". I play crypt of the necrodancer, I play castle in the darkness, I play super meat boy, binding of Isaac, shantae, and so many games that casual gamers, artists, and nerds don't care about. If you exist, I most likely hate you, because you're simple. You just read harry potter, and watch hunger games, and play call of duty. No one ever digs deeper than that. No one truly loves art the way I do. I'm tired of this. The greatest thing that has ever happened to me, Parker Lee, is gone. She was the only person who understood. She hated mainstream, and normal, and casual. She read Captain Underpants, and watched Rick and Morty, and played Don't Starve. She was my everything. I've spent six months trying to fill the void, trying to find someone hardcore, passionate, and artistic, someone who can prove they are who they say, and not just...casual. But I'm done. I can't take it anymore. This is my last try...

Hello, my name is Kobe Thomas Ramos. I live in Kokomo, Mississippi, and I love art. I only wish to find someone who shares my interests and general mindset. I'm autistic, so sorry if I come off as strange or unusual. I'm also overweight, Asian, and Puerto Rican. If you would like to talk and be besties, please message me. I would very much appreciate if you'd comment anything you feel in regards to what I've said. I'm not perfect. Thank you so much for reading, have a nice day, and stay intellectual.

No cuckit memes in here, please refer to your list of good jokes.

Thanks kind stranger

You too. Also you're less funny than Ike which is impressive.
i'm honored

e-maxx is business on the top, party on the bottom

e-maxx what happened to headphone dog

e-maxx what happened to headphone dog
idk i might bring it back fr

idk i might bring it back fr
bring it back

also corderlain doesnt know when to stop part 15??

Yet here I am like a bad early 2k emo band trying to be get a radio hit again.

can I be on the stufflist too

By definition that's not a cuck though, maybe he was pre-cucked?

Depends. The term 'cuck' is derived from "cuckoo bird" which lay eggs in another's nest. So it could be argued.

Also am I on the poo list?