Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2228902 times)

I realize I'm being baited and all that very funny and impressive stuff, but do any of you actually give two stuffs about the things you say? Actual question.

'Bojack hates the troops!!'

Everyone who uses a dog avatar should be killed.

I realize I'm being baited and all that very funny and impressive stuff, but do any of you actually give two stuffs about the things you say? Actual question.
have you read some of your old posts lmao

have you read some of your old posts lmao

Yes but I'm not a friend 24/7 and I know where the boundaries are.

Moore's gonna win and I'm gonna laugh when he does
vote moore
Can't wait for another round of lefties crying in the street once Moore is elected. They'll make easy targets for the next Flash Mober
Is everyone going to get butthurt again when their pick doesn't win?

Vote creep to own the libs

i do

and marriage in the past actually generally happened at youngest 16, starting from around 300-400 years ago. some puritan societies in early US colonies actually didnt approve of marriage until people were 28-35.

i do

and marriage in the past actually generally happened at youngest 16, starting from around 300-400 years ago. some puritan societies in early US colonies actually didnt approve of marriage until people were 28-35.

Why do libs keep trying to rewrite history? Look at the middle ages. Look at islam's prophet.

Why do libs keep trying to rewrite history? Look at the middle ages. Look at islam's prophet.
abraham?
also https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_marriage#History
« Last Edit: December 12, 2017, 12:20:21 PM by Frankie² »

>islam is bad muhammed forgeted kids
>roy moore