POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2168511 times)

This is what loving happens when you let Ajit Pai and others stand against Net Neutrality, The People and Democracy.

Democracy Strikes Back.
I respect the sentiment here so I'll temper my mockery, but the reason Roy Moore lost the election is because he's a loving batstuff crazy child molester. That had 100x more effect than Alabama's frustrations over Net Neutrality.

report: more than half of all jones voters believed they were voting for Humble Water Filter Merchant

you heard of centrist liberal

now get ready for centrist conservative

lmao true can't wait

Annoying Orange is a Secret Jew

I respect the sentiment here so I'll temper my mockery, but the reason Roy Moore lost the election is because he's a loving batstuff crazy child molester. That had 100x more effect than Alabama's frustrations over Net Neutrality.
Okay, tbh yeah...
BUT, Net Neutrality also helped the others flip...

congratulations on alabama passing the graciously low bar of not electing a homophobic tribal conspiracy theorist child molester

and it was still a close election

congratulations on alabama passing the graciously low bar of not electing a homophobic tribal conspiracy theorist child molester
forget off creepphobe. love at all ages

why ask the child for consent when you can ask god

The circlejerk is in full force lmao

Big props to Jones and his team. I'm eating my own words.

and i'm eating my own richard