POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2165806 times)

redditors are only capable of getting angry over things that don't actually matter ie: net neutrality, school shootings etc.
calm down redditors
Look I Get It That You Have A Lot Of Reddit Karma But You Should Really Stop Projecting Like This

it's not like reddit is a site composed of diverse subreddits with wildly varying interests and opinions or anything, all redditors are clearly the same /s

If you're posting on the BLF you don't have the credibility to trashtalk reddit

Look I Get It That You Have A Lot Of Reddit Karma But You Should Really Stop Projecting Like This
why are you so defensive of reddit? i think i know why, actually

That's kind of because you're an idiot. The equivalent of jumping on an important topic and flaunting that you just don't care about it lol

This isn't a stone throw away from acting out for attention.

i was making a joke jesus lord

I know, i can tell too. The blockland forum's dark secret: a small group of investors with a significant stake in Reddit and its affiliates...They're are taking control of the BLF to acclimate us to an environment more like Reddit's explosive, hypervolatile content delivery infrastructure so they can eventually shut down the BLF and we'll be left with nothing but that bastard robot and his god-loving-damned iron maiden of a website

nice backpedaling lmfao
don't be a richard
that was pretty obviously a joke

since the FCC voted on NN today, there's now a new poll

Look Buddy, I Get It That You Use Reddit

since the FCC voted on NN today, there's now a new poll

i want a president that basically only signs bills what does that go under

Tez you aren’t gonna pull a lord tony and switch the poll options, right

he hasn't really done anything but be an ass on twitter