POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2162222 times)

well i couldn't answer the poll well considering he hasn't done hardly anything to judge him by

he hasn't really done anything but be an ass on twitter
still, i would probably rather have that than a Annoying Orange that actually accomplished his goals

thinking back on the year he did appoint gorsuch which was a good move

Tez you aren’t gonna pull a lord tony and switch the poll options, right
lol nah

i don't like Annoying Orange
but at the same time he's better than having shillary in office
« Last Edit: December 20, 2017, 08:22:25 PM by Tezuni 2.0 »

lol nah

i don't like Annoying Orange
but at the same time better than shillary opening the floodgates to terrorists and rapefugees
you were so close

elaborate?
so close to making a reasonable statement

i'm just memeing though, at this point if you think clinton was going to "open the flootgates to terrorists and rapefugees" i don't think there's anything i could do to convince you otherwise

so close to making a reasonable statement

i'm just memeing though, at this point if you think clinton was going to "open the flootgates to terrorists and rapefugees" i don't think there's anything i could do to convince you otherwise
hurr durr politics are black and white

your memes suck
i saw that ninja edit :P

yes, she said she was going to increase the number of refugees accepted
no, it was not "opening the floodgates." it's still a tiny number compared to the US population, and a tiny number compared to, say, Germany, which contrary to popular belief, is doing just fine

furthermore, the process for accepting refugees under the Obama administration was very strict
« Last Edit: December 14, 2017, 08:14:37 PM by TristanLuigi »

yes, she said she was going to increase the number of refugees accepted
no, it was not "opening the floodgates." it's still a tiny number compared to the US population, and a tiny number compared to, say, Germany, which contrary to popular belief, is doing just fine

furthermore, the process for accepting refugees under the Obama administration was very strict

Germany, Sweden, France and other civilized european countries have "no-go zones" police won't even enter
« Last Edit: December 20, 2017, 08:22:07 PM by Tezuni 2.0 »

Germany, Sweden, France and other civilized european countries are currently being plagued by the so-called refugees.  There's "no-go zones" police won't even enter, 18-wheeler massacres, gang rapes, and other atrocities happening daily by the dark age child enthusiast worshipping towel heads.
this is not nearly as big of a problem there as the alt-right likes to make it sound
loving ladders kill more people than terrorists and the rape rate in germany is smaller than in the US

oof
honestly it's shocking that his approval rating is still as high as 37%