POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2154164 times)

this is not nearly as big of a problem there as the alt-right likes to make it sound
loving ladders kill more people than terrorists and the rape rate in germany is smaller than in the US
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks
« Last Edit: December 20, 2017, 08:21:39 PM by Tezuni 2.0 »

really makes you think, considering that the data shows an overall increasing trend in islamism-motivated terrorism.

show me a source on several thousand ladder deaths per year
because that's how many die from islamic terrorism yearly

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks

admittedly i was not being clear enough
deaths in the western world, not the entire world

300 people die in the US annually due to ladder accidents
in 2014, 18 people in the US died to due terrorism (not all of which are islamist)

currently looking for data on germany, i'll get back to you

EDIT: ah, here we go. the daily mail (a generally far-right site) came up with 22 terrorism deaths in germany during 2016
i don't know how many people died from ladders in germany, but assuming the per-capita number is about the same as the US, it would be ~100
« Last Edit: December 14, 2017, 08:32:57 PM by TristanLuigi »

armed babies kill more people per year than foreignborn terrorists in the us

this is not nearly as big of a problem there as the alt-right likes to make it sound
loving ladders kill more people than terrorists

I know I wake up every day more scared of fundamentalist ladders plotting to kill me than those wimpy Muslims who have no control over their actions

I know I wake up every day more scared of fundamentalist ladders plotting to kill me than those wimpy Muslims who have no control over their actions
my point isn't that you should be terrified of ladders, because that would be stupid
it's that you shouldn't be very concerned about terrorism, because it poses almost no threat to your life

the threat of terrorism is extremely overblown and is an excuse to rob you of your civil rights in the name of "safety"
terrorism seems scary because it occurs in single incidents that are graphic and get lots of news attention, but the reality is, they're just not that significant
« Last Edit: December 14, 2017, 08:33:44 PM by TristanLuigi »

waking up thinking you're going to be killed by anything is unhealthy really

so close to making a reasonable statement

i'm just memeing though, at this point if you think clinton was going to "open the flootgates to terrorists and rapefugees" i don't think there's anything i could do to convince you otherwise

OOF

waking up thinking you're going to be killed by anything is unhealthy really
this is how far-right ideas spread
you scare people into thinking <group X> proposes a drastic threat, and then promise that you will prevent it
hey, you might lose some civil liberties, but it doesn't matter, right? at least we're safe from <group X>

substitute <group X> with "rapefugees and Islamic terrorists" and you get the alt-right
« Last Edit: December 14, 2017, 08:39:53 PM by TristanLuigi »

you cherry pick stats from countries of your choice
« Last Edit: December 20, 2017, 08:21:22 PM by Tezuni 2.0 »

you cherry pick stats from countries of your choice depending on the topic be it rape or terrorism
islamic atrocities are a global cancer
i was using the US, because it's where I live, and Germany, because it and Sweden are probably the most commonly-accused countries of being "rapefugee hotbeds"
speaking of Sweden, this article only lists 5 deaths due to terrorism in Sweden (2016)

terrorism is a huge problem in the middle east, but i don't think anyone in this thread lives in the middle east
terrorism is a very minor problem in the west, and the far-right abuses it to scare people into sacrificing their liberties
« Last Edit: December 14, 2017, 08:43:09 PM by TristanLuigi »

terrorism is a huge problem in the middle east, but i don't think anyone in this thread lives in the middle east
its a problem in the us too you just dont hear about it because most fbi/federal arrests arent reported publicly

its a problem in the us too you just dont hear about it because most fbi/federal arrests arent reported publicly
then do you just want me to pull numbers out of my ass? seems to work out for donald Annoying Orange

then do you just want me to pull numbers out of my ass? seems to work out for donald Annoying Orange
you can lie all you want buddy no ones stopping you