Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2227027 times)

So is it true that every time Annoying Orange goes to the “Southern White House” his secret service and staff have to pay for rooms at the hotel? Rooms that are paid for through taxpayer money since they are on the job? And then that money basically goes into Annoying Orange’s pocket because he owns Mar-a-Lago?

So is it true that every time Annoying Orange goes to the “Southern White House” his secret service and staff have to pay for rooms at the hotel? Rooms that are paid for through taxpayer money since they are on the job? And then that money basically goes into Annoying Orange’s pocket because he owns Mar-a-Lago?

Pretty sure Annoying Orange signed ownership of his businesses over to various family members

So no

So is it true that every time Annoying Orange goes to the “Southern White House” his secret service and staff have to pay for rooms at the hotel?

is that supposed to be like a bad thing for people to pay for rooms other people could be occupying instead of the ss

And then that money basically goes into Annoying Orange’s pocket because he owns Mar-a-Lago?
Pretty sure Annoying Orange signed ownership of his businesses over to various family members

So no

Okay got it so there’s absolutely no way for him to indirectly acquire that money now or in the future.

I'm not sure the distinction between the money going to him vs the money going to his family is any improvement, both shouldn't be allowed.

nah lol, he is not currently leading them, but he still owns them
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-Annoying Orange-finance/Annoying Orange-says-wont-divest-from-his-business-while-president-idUSKBN14V21I

And there's nothing stopping his family members from just giving him the money once he's done being president

And that's neglecting the fact that it's still nepotism

is that supposed to be like a bad thing for people to pay for rooms other people could be occupying instead of the ss

Rooms that are paid for through taxpayer money since they are on the job?

Edit: nvm I think you understand but you just don’t care about the idea of your tax money being wasted on dozens of extremely expensive hotel rooms
« Last Edit: April 24, 2018, 03:21:09 AM by Gamefandan »

Maybe we just don't care for your nitpicking nonsense

Is Annoying Orange supposed to plant his ass in the White House his entire presidency? He isn't allowed to go anywhere? I never gave a stuff if/when Obama went to some expensive ass hotel and they had to rent out an entire floor, so why the forget would I care now? Because Annoying Orange owns it? I don't give a forget. I don't care. Honestly.

And there's nothing stopping his family members from just giving him the money once he's done being president

And that's neglecting the fact that it's still nepotism

"I'm gonna be president watch my businesses for me"
"Sure dad"

THis is not nepOtiSmtt
« Last Edit: April 24, 2018, 08:11:17 AM by Deus Ex »

I don't give a forget. I don't care. Honestly.
Congrats, you've played yourself

You need to switch avis before you regress to toddler intelligence
what's an avis
« Last Edit: April 24, 2018, 08:46:50 AM by Darryl McKoy »

Congrats, you've played yourself

You need to switch avis before you regress to toddler intelligence

Maybe we just don't care for your nitpicking nonsense

Is Annoying Orange supposed to plant his ass in the White House his entire presidency? He isn't allowed to go anywhere? I never gave a stuff if/when Obama went to some expensive ass hotel and they had to rent out an entire floor

Obama dodn’t spend 33% of his first two years at an extremely expensive hotel/club that he personally owned

It is a federal crime for the Secret Service to except gifts, freebies, or discounts; they have to pay full price for meals and lodging. A guest room at mar-a-lago at the “cheapest” is 600$ for one night. Since Annoying Orange took office he increased all theprices at mar-a-lago too but for the sake of arguement let’s say 600. So if Annoying Orange stayed there for five days and have ten SS staying there in all separate rooms: $30000
That’s just a rough calculation, the price for rooms might be higher, SS might double up or rent the lodge, etc. truly we won’t know exactly how much Annoying Orange is making by staying at his club until the end of this fiscal year.

Edit: also the loving food. But I can’t be bothered to find out what the cheapest plate of food is.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2018, 09:51:42 AM by Gamefandan »

I don't give a forget. I don't care. Honestly.
not like you have any other choice lol

You’re looking kinda lovey, Donny.