POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2133323 times)

personally i find communism as a naive way of thinking, only as harmful as its rabid supporters, who tend to get little done
rrrrrrrrr DEMOCRATS! always censoring the medier! I can't stand it anymore

fellas what the forget
to be honest, BBQ chips are pretty overrated

finally, an opinion i can agree with

from an unbiased standpoint i think the majority would say that clinton won the first debate
i think whales are a lot better than goldfish personally. always preferred them since childhood

Who/What is QAnon?
« Last Edit: August 04, 2018, 09:24:48 AM by Cajetan² »

this girl is making $$$ off book deal just cause she secretly recorded the potus.  in the Situation Room at that.  very interested to see what happens given that context and the one party consent law.

Oh, my loving god it is, lol.

how do you cry about getting fired from a highly significant position when you're so handicapped you can't even apply lipstick right

very interested to see what happens given that context and the one party consent law.
one party consent just means that at least one person in the conversation has to consent, so if she was a participant in the conversation then she has the right to record it. if not she would have just had to get someone's permission ahead of time. so she's probs pretty safe for now from what i've read
« Last Edit: August 18, 2018, 12:33:12 PM by otto-san »

as long as nothing was classified yeah it’s good
she’s forgetin ugly though LMAO

What if
You wanted to go to heaven
But God said