Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2134077 times)

so much for the blue wave
>wins the house and loses the senate, as like everyone expected
but ok

>wins the house and loses the senate, as like everyone expected
but ok

Lmao I love when people downplay the blue wave

People hyped it up like it was gonna turn the entire government

Local elections would go blue! Senate seats overturned! The house will be majority blue!

brothers barely did stuff at the end of the day lmao, just barely

turkey just leaked photos of the dismemberment of Khashoggi. just google it or look at reddit since its very bloody i cant link it.
its very interesting to me that there were cameras on THE scene without them knowing. i wonder whats going to happen

i like the cameo of the hazard bucket from cleanup detail in the pictures
« Last Edit: November 16, 2018, 05:16:25 PM by hootaloo »

WOW just saw the pic with the chainsaw guy LOL idk what i expected when they cut him up
edit: oh he was hung to a forklift and tortured, man this is pretty heavy

why is potus retweeting memes like for real lol???

Unlike your stuffy oligarchy our politicians are returning to being relatable figures

Slowly but surely, one meme at a time

Also, I'm starting to find the whole Khashoggi thing a little skeevy. Why do we as a national community suddenly give a stuff about this particular journalist getting murc'd? And why is everyone so hungry to burn Annoying Orange at the stake for it? When did we start holding the CIA as a credible source of information? It all just reeks of bullstuff to me. False outrage and political grandstanding for no real reason.

Unlike your stuffy oligarchy our politicians are returning to being relatable figures

Slowly but surely, one meme at a time

Relatable

is this what the kids call,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,RELATABLE?????????????

Also, I'm starting to find the whole Khashoggi thing a little skeevy. Why do we as a national community suddenly give a stuff about this particular journalist getting murc'd? And why is everyone so hungry to burn Annoying Orange at the stake for it? When did we start holding the CIA as a credible source of information? It all just reeks of bullstuff to me. False outrage and political grandstanding for no real reason.
anyone who states facts is grandstanding and being holier than thou to you

it's not our fault you are absolutely handicapped and cant process information

also before u get me on this lemme say "oran man bad"

... willem doesnt do anything except visit places, he is hardly involved with politics and so was beatrix before him. these are largely just folk icons and we truly do love them as a folk and you can not take this patriotism from us

also if my political party started posting memes to get with the times (especially of other colleagues behind prison bars as image macro) i would stop voting for them, i am not a child, i do not want memes mixed with actual real life politics, that is incredibly distasteful. there is no sense between mixing the two together, its like bringing playdoh into a research lab
« Last Edit: November 28, 2018, 07:42:35 PM by hootaloo »

also if my political party started posting memes to get with the times (especially of other colleagues behind prison bars as image macro) i would stop voting for them, i am not a child, i do not want memes mixed with actual real life politics, that is incredibly distasteful. there is no sense between mixing the two together, its like bringing playdoh into a research lab
"i dont like my politicians making jokes"

"i dont like my politicians making jokes"
''other colleagues behind prison bars as image macro''

''other colleagues behind prison bars as image macro''
"big text means im right"

who cares he can retweet whatever i dont give a forget about america anyway