POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2161246 times)

Unless you like Elsa Spiderman softcore research, Logan Paul tazing his YouTube Career, PewDiePie, or TV lite. YouTube is stuff, and is worse than dead.
unlike you normal people don't have such intense tunnel vision to rival hillary clinton

unlike you normal people don't have such intense tunnel vision to rival hillary clinton
Oh yeah, I forgot video compilations and fads.
Stealing other peoples work without credit and stupid crap like Aluminum Foil Ball challenge, or 1000 degree knife vs anything in sight, or who could forget "Strangly Satisfying". Oh oh, and who could forget X Pwned/X gets Rekt compilations.

Stealing other peoples work without credit and stupid crap like Aluminum Foil Ball challenge, or 1000 degree knife vs anything in sight, or who could forget "Strangly Satisfying". Oh oh, and who could forget X Pwned/X gets Rekt compilations.
bruh go outside and enjoy life

i use youtube to watch esports, discover obscure music, and watch content from content creators i genuinely enjoy and feel like they put effort into. master matthew, if you’re looking for stuff to dislike, you’ll always find it. you really ought to leave behind your pent up hatred and just enjoy the stuff life and human civilization has to provide

look bro.......................... ............................. just look harder
open eye 0_0 like this

also the way the algorithms work is that the more stuff you hate that you watch, the more it thinks you want to see more of that stuff and thus suggests similar things to you. to date ive never seen a single pewdiepie/h4h4/political vid show up on my suggestions feed cause i just never watch that stuff, and remove it from my suggestions if they do show up.

you do know that if a video is recommended to you it's a combination of both it trending and you showing interest in it according to your history. if you don't want buzzfeed on your feed stop watching them and hit the not interested button that was made specifically for this purpose

you do know that if a video is recommended to you it's a combination of both it trending and you showing interest in it according to your history. if you don't want buzzfeed on your feed stop watching them and hit the not interested button that was made specifically for this purpose
that's not enough, when I set  those to "not interested" YouTube will still try and shove that stuff in my face. It go so bad that I decided to use extensions to block these stuff hole channels constantly. Even though those ones are blocked, more stuffty channels just like them end up coming through.

that's not enough, when I set  those to "not interested" YouTube will still try and shove that stuff in my face.
just dont look at it bro
works for me

that's not enough, when I set  those to "not interested" YouTube will still try and shove that stuff in my face. It go so bad that I decided to use extensions to block these stuff hole channels constantly. Even though those ones are blocked, more stuffty channels just like them end up coming through.
then clearly the algorithm has decided that videos of that sort is what you watch. considering your "liked videos" history im not surprised it suggests those kinds of videos to you - im honestly unsure how you differentiate between okay content (your liked videos) and the "trash" you're talking about here.

that said, setting one or two to "not interested" doesnt count as really trying since the algorithim needs data to determine what you dont like, and one video that you dont like popping up on your suggestions feed now and then doesnt really call for the extreme response/hatred you're displaying here. ex: i've gotten videos on gun history/commentary cause i watched a few videos on guns, but i just ignored them and kept watching other stuff, and youtube automatically shifted away from suggesting gun vids to me.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2019, 11:49:15 AM by Conan »

then clearly the algorithm has decided that videos of that sort is what you watch. considering your "liked videos" history im not surprised it suggests those kinds of videos to you - im honestly unsure how you differentiate between okay content (your liked videos) and the "trash" you're talking about here.

that said, setting one or two to "not interested" doesnt count as really trying since the algorithim needs data to determine what you dont like, and one video that you dont like popping up on your suggestions feed now and then doesnt really call for the extreme response/hatred you're displaying here. ex: i've gotten videos on gun history/commentary cause i watched a few videos on guns, but i just ignored them and kept watching other stuff, and youtube automatically shifted away from suggesting gun vids to me.
the algorithm is bullstuff and bases itself on random nonsense like tags and title names.

This is dumb, really, really dumb. Especially since you can no longer see a video's tags in the description.

r i p  america, from france

was just reading through the elections posts, and I realized this post aged like a fine milk

isn drumpf going to el praso?>????

was just reading through the elections posts, and I realized this post aged like a fine milk

americas not doing so hot, so he was right...? i mean look at the current state of our government and international relations...