Author Topic: USA, srsly?? bra holsters??  (Read 12398 times)

Wow you sure got me here.
brother I got roasted

its like your arguments are any better.
"Tools that kill people are great whoo!"
And dont bullstuff me about self defense because you dont need to defend yourself from guns if people dont have guns in the first place
are you going to address me or are you just going to blabber on about how scary guns are while ignoring the point I made

Frankly, I don't see why people want to make it illegal to own guns. That's far too difficult of a solution, so why not limit the production rather than the possession? Sure, this isn't as good of a fix as removing guns entirely, but it also makes more guns difficult to be acquired.
ah yes but then guns will just be made illegally for profit
don't limit the free market babe <3

usa should ban all guns except for muskets. muskets are loving awesome

i'm gonna start carrying around a claymore around everywhere how do you guys feel about that

i'm gonna start carrying around a claymore around everywhere how do you guys feel about that
bitch get your own loving sword

are you going to address me or are you just going to blabber on about how scary guns are while ignoring the point I made
that's typically what anti-gun people do lol

As long as you dont threaten or kill anyone who gives a damn

more people die every year in car crashes then homicides
we should ban cars

Wow you sure got me here.
brother I got roasted

its like your arguments are any better.
"Tools that kill people are great whoo!"
And dont bullstuff me about self defense because you dont need to defend yourself from guns if people dont have guns in the first place
Listen here, you come from a country full of incest, and it's disgusting.  Please forget off with that "we don't need to defend ourselves with guns because guns don't exist in the first place" junk.  It is in the USA constitution, a thing your country probably doesn't have.  The second amendment states that we have a right to a well armed militia to defend ourselves.  This dates back to when the British decided to attack us for not doing what they said.  It is also to, yes, defend ourselves if the government gets too out of control and starts doing what the British did.  Then we have a right to defend our rights.

Listen here, you come from a country full of incest, and it's disgusting.  Please forget off with that "we don't need to defend ourselves with guns because guns don't exist in the first place" junk.  It is in the USA constitution, a thing your country probably doesn't have.  The second amendment states that we have a right to a well armed militia to defend ourselves.  This dates back to when the British decided to attack us for not doing what they said.  It is also to, yes, defend ourselves if the government gets too out of control and starts doing what the British did.  Then we have a right to defend our rights.

wat

If the moron is standing right next to you, pointing at you with his arm extended, fast and hard hit to his arm and get inbetween his gun and him.
i took Krav Maga for like a year or something but the first thing you'd do is to 1. make the gun point away from your face, 2. Grab the back of the gun with the other on the top of the gun (I think)
3. Twist it out of their hands, grabbing it
4. Shoot them in the loving face
Assuming that they miss the first shot and concurrents, that is

So by self-defense you're going to kill the agressor? Wouldn't that make you as unlawful as the criminal?
what in the forget

Atleast there are less guns. And im p sure there arent too many illegal guns since border control and stuff.

There are more guns in America than people. 112.6 per 100 people. That we know of. These guns are not going to magically disappear when gun control comes around, they're just going to become illegal to use in a self defense scenario.

what in the forget
>cucks actually believe that

what in the forget
ikr i laughed hard

i took Krav Maga for like a year or something but the first thing you'd do is to 1. make the gun point away from your face, 2. Grab the back of the gun with the other on the top of the gun (I think)
3. Twist it out of their hands, grabbing it
4. Shoot them in the loving face
Assuming that they miss the first shot and concurrents, that is
i also krav

#1 is the most important-- get the gun pointing in a direction that's not at you all while closing distance on your attacker to gain better control over them, because chances are as you've implied they will start firing shots as or when you grab them

#2-3 vary, personally I like to drill an arm break somewhere before the disarm-- pretty much guarantees they'll loosen their grip so you don't have to risk struggling to get ahold of the gun and the crippling pain minimizes resistance

...what