Author Topic: Prop Tool - V1.3 [Added Event, Emitter, and Item Rotation]  (Read 34220 times)

sometimes /getprop crashes my game
how big are your props when you /get them

it should be just a simple version of the original dup
Can you make it where you can download the props all at once?
if it really is that much work i guess i could compile them together but it shouldn't be that bad/hard to dl individually lol

how big are your props when you /get them
anywhere between 4-300 bricks. I can reproduce the crash but i don't know under what conditions its occurring. also the console.log doesn't leave any traces of the crash either

also, i know theres a health modifier that works for every next prop placed, but is there a variable that can be set that controls the health modifier of an individual prop, so i can like, make a really strong barricade, and then a really weak one without sacrificing the color values
« Last Edit: May 11, 2016, 08:03:48 PM by Path »

anywhere between 4-300 bricks. I can reproduce the crash but i don't know under what conditions its occurring. also the console.log doesn't leave any traces of the crash either

also, i know theres a health modifier that works for every next prop placed, but is there a variable that can be set that controls the health modifier of an individual prop, so i can like, make a really strong barricade, and then a really weak one without sacrificing the color values
weird. send me more details i guess, or see if you can recreate it on my server at some point.

i can do that but im not really in the mood to work on mods right now - maybe this weekend. pm me if i forget or something lol

Are prop lists bound to gamemodes? I don't want the same selection of props on all servers because balance and stuff.

Are prop lists bound to gamemodes? I don't want the same selection of props on all servers because balance and stuff.
they are not bound, though if you want to replace the prop selection you can go into the prop folder and look at propList.cs, and modify the values there.

this mod really is messily coded and should be reorganized so its actually adaptible. i'll see what i can do to make this a thing though.

Okay, that's neat. I can just copy the contents of that into Gamemode.TXT?

« Last Edit: May 15, 2016, 09:21:04 AM by rggbnnnnn »

Do the Props Respawn?

No, they are destroyed. You'll need a mapbautoloader if you want to have some map premade props load.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 07:30:51 PM by Conan »

The cost of prop placement doesn't work, has anyone found a fix?

ill go over this mod and recode/bugfix things at some point. for now, it would help to PM me about specific issues you come across. this was my second coded mod ever, so thats probably why its so buggy

ill go over this mod and recode/bugfix things at some point. for now, it would help to PM me about specific issues you come across. this was my second coded mod ever, so thats probably why its so buggy

I think the issue im having is rtb, the preferences aren't even showing up