Author Topic: Prop Tool - V1.3 [Added Event, Emitter, and Item Rotation]  (Read 33949 times)

is ladder compatible with Fluidity? (Meaning are the tops of the steps 2 bricks apart, so if you stacked two 1x1s then four then six they'd all line up with each step?)

is ladder compatible with Fluidity? (Meaning are the tops of the steps 2 bricks apart, so if you stacked two 1x1s then four then six they'd all line up with each step?)
If it isnt, you can easily make your own and use that instead. The ladder prop on the op uses onPlayerTouch > Player > setvelocity to move players up

oh it does?
cool.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 05:57:23 PM by SuperSuit12 »

how does a barn fit inside of a toolbox -____-
It's called video game logic.

It's called video game logic.
it's called we need 100% realism in our lego videagame goddangit we need to protest this add-on

its not in the admin menu preferencessssss

its not in the admin menu preferencessssss
what preference system are you using? i tested it with both Server_Prefs by chrisbot and Greek2me's stripped down version of RTB.

it's called we need 100% realism in our lego videagame goddangit we need to protest this add-on
I object, let the non-realistic videogame logic continue!

I have an odd bug. Props are free for admins/regular players even when I do /setpropcost . Downloading propify wand doesn't fix it.

I have an odd bug. Props are free for admins/regular players even when I do /setpropcost . Downloading propify wand doesn't fix it.
What does it print when you do /listprops?

(Propname) [Prop's cost]

Show the exact command you're doing, not just /setpropcost

I'm now using this on SuperFPS. WOO IT IS NOW A LOT MORE COMPLEX THAN BEFORE! This is something I've had planned for some time.

sometimes /getprop crashes my game

Can you make it where you can download the props all at once?