Author Topic: Prop Tool - V1.3 [Added Event, Emitter, and Item Rotation]  (Read 34270 times)

Prop Tool
Version 1.3

Build destructible props to defend your base, or yourself!

But be warned - props can be destroyed!
Props can range from small crates to entire buildings - what props are available is entirely up to the host to decide.

Information + Downloads

Comes with all these commands, to help you get started, plus the PROP TOOL and the PROP HAMMER

PROP TOOL
  • Use the shift seat keys, or the light key, to switch between props before placing the ghost
  • Plant using right click, or the numpad
  • Numpad controls and super shift work!
  • When prop tools can be used multiple times, the delay between placing props is based on the brickcount of your last placed prop

PROP HAMMER
  • Use it to destroy builds quickly!
  • Does 45 damage against players, but 12x that against bricks!
  • Deals slight area damage against bricks

OTHER INFORMATION:
  • The health of bricks is dynamically calculated based on the brick size and color - transparent bricks are treated like glass
  • Props can be placed on any brick - no trust required.
  • Explosive damage against bricks is determined by how well the projectile can fakekill bricks
  • Baseplate prop bricks (any brick in "Baseplates") cannot be destroyed if they are supporting more than 1 brick.
  • Props are cleared on minigame reset, if the person who started/reset the minigame is an admin.
  • Any bricks with the BLID 888999 are treated as props - use the Propify Wand to make entire builds destroyable!
  • Props save and load emitters, items, lights, and events, all of which correctly rotate!
  • The Power Drill heals prop bricks, and lets you see the HP of individual props. It heals at approx. 35 hp/second

DOWNLOAD (PROP TOOL and PROP HAMMER)

PROPIFY WAND yes its a brickgroup wand edit
  • Use it to convert bricks to prop bricks!
  • Selects bricks the same way the old duplicator does
  • Set the maximum number of bricks that can be changed at once using /setPropWandMaxBricks [number]

DOWNLOAD (PROPIFY WAND)

BUILD DOWNLOADS:
Place these in your "config/Props and Placement/" folder.
Sorted by smallest to largest.
**NEW** Cannon.bls - by Conan
Ladder.bls - common design
Crate.bls - common design
Tower.bls - by Conan
ConcreteBarrier.bls - by iska
RiotWall.bls - by UngaBunga
RiotBarricade.bls - by UngaBunga
RV.bls - by Dione
BlueHouse.bls - by Conan
TownHouse.bls - by Conan
BankBuilding.bls - by Conan
OfficeBuilding.bls - by Dione
Barn.bls - by Dione

Gallery

Credits:
Model by Trogtor, code help from Visolator, Zeblote, and Buddy. Thanks to Element for bugtesting!

Known issues:
  • Big props lag the server when being shifted
« Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 08:26:58 PM by Conan »

Holy stuff this is cool. This is how people should play tower defense in Blockland.

I might cosider adding this to my tower defense project.

how does a barn fit inside of a toolbox -____-

i'm still waiting for the animation where you shake the bricks out of the toolbox

Version 1.01
+Minor bug fixes
+OP edits

Update should be pushed through Glass; if you are not prompted to update ingame, please do so manually by redownloading from the BLG page.

Do the props support events? Or are they simply just props?

This addon is really good otherwise.

Edit: Saw the OP, nvm.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 04:24:12 PM by DataProxy »

Do the props support events? Or are they simply just props?

This addon is really good otherwise.

Edit: Saw the OP, nvm.
I will attempt to put in event support later, but rotation of events is going to be annoying af to do. I will definitely add item and emitter support though, just gotta get around to it.