Niff and 'The Barvest' - Consistently Obnoxious With No End [QUOTE HEAVY] [LONG]

Author Topic: Niff and 'The Barvest' - Consistently Obnoxious With No End [QUOTE HEAVY] [LONG]  (Read 6525 times)

autism tm is a clan that actually contributes and does productive things in-game. There is no similarity between that and a clan meant to mock someone and be an instigator, regardless of what the clans' names or purposes are percieved as.
from barvest thread:
Epicduke's dodgeball server is up temporarily
join if u want
im hosting a build barvest city, if anyone wants to build barvest city

Two instances of congregating a group of trolls for the sake of getting together and presumable being just as obnoxious is not equivalent to promoting positive things constantly and hosting good servers like autism tm.

from barvest thread:
Nigerian Cunts did things in game too. They also created a lot of drama and tension, and so does barvest. autism tm has never been a problem.

Two instances of congregating a group of trolls for the sake of getting together and presumable being just as obnoxious is not equivalent to promoting positive things constantly and hosting good servers like autism tm.
we just wanted to hang out. there was no malicious intent going on. I didn't see the city message in time to join but no one else even joined the dodgeball server (should of mentioned my ingame name is different) so niff and I just played together.

how did the nigerian cunts even get brought up

Barvest and any affiliated clan in relation to it was only created to make a joke out of The Harvest.

forgot to mention but I'm trying to get dodgeball dedicated so I can use the gd topic I made. I can't get it to work on the stuffty laptop we have for it and I've been juggling with AP school work and studying for the two technician tests so I can get the a+ certificate (literally need it so I can get the payed internship I'm going for)

how did the nigerian cunts even get brought up
because autism tm is apparently nigerian cunts with a different name according to log. Any clan that betelguese joins should be conidered Nigerian Cunts.

Barvest and any affiliated clan in relation to it was only created to make a joke out of The Harvest.
And if they really mean otherwise, then they should simply change the clan name and end the stale drama.

you forgot to add that "sacred order of the harvest" thread to the troll threads list

you forgot to add that "sacred order of the harvest" thread to the troll threads list
you're handicapped

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 08:46:21 PM by Badspot »

But I changed my name!!!
so youre admitting you are basically the same or youve changed and have been unfairly attacking autism tm